Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 88 Mustang GT Conv.
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Hum after rear-end gear change

On Aug 2, 2:30*am, > wrote:
> While everyone loves to blame the mechanic... obviously the boat-person that
> built the gearset is an expert, I have found that some gearsets...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 1st 08, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Jul 31, 7:27*pm, "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote:
> 88 Mustang GT Conv. wrote:
>

> > On Jul 31, 12:19 am, Zeke-baby >
> > wrote:
> >> 88...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 31st 08, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Hum after rear-end gear change

On Jul 31, 12:19*am, Zeke-baby >
wrote:
> 88 Mustang GT Conv. wrote:
>
> > I've recently had my gears changed in my 1988 5.0L convertible
> > to 3:73:1. (I only have...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 30th 08, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Hum after rear-end gear change

On Jul 30, 8:29*am, "88 Mustang GT Conv." >
wrote:
> I'm coming to all of you as the experts.
>
> I've recently had my gears changed in my 1988 5.0L convertible to
> 3:73:1....
Forum: Ford Mustang July 30th 08, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Hum after rear-end gear change

I'm coming to all of you as the experts.

I've recently had my gears changed in my 1988 5.0L convertible to
3:73:1. (I only have 152,000KM on the car) There's a humming noise
which comes from the...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 26th 07, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
88 GT Convertible - Restore Info.

Ok...I got flack on the regular ford NG for posting this in a manner
which didn't use the correct lingo so here it goes...

I have a 1988 Mustang GT Convertible and live in the Ottawa area....
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6