Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Darby OGill
Forum: Ford Explorer February 13th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 7
Posted By Darby OGill
Ball joints

"C. E. White" > wrote in message
> snip<

> Unfortunately ball joints are one of those things that shops like to sell.
> It is a...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 17th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 9
Posted By Darby OGill
1998 Mountaineer V6 stalls after start

"Kenneth J. Harris" > wrote in message
>I bought this car new and it has only about 35,000 miles on it. It starts
>instantly but for...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 10th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By Darby OGill
1997 Explorer XLT SOHC - Trailer Adapter Wiring

my 1998 has a round capped pigtail hanging off the left tail lamp, for which
Napa has a trailer harness, just plug in and you're off....maybe different
in '97 I suppose

"Bones" >...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 18th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By Darby OGill
About how many miles???

"Darby" > wrote in message
> Hi guys and gals, I have a 1994 Ford Explorer XLT 4wd V6. I was wondering
> AROUND how many miles should I be...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 4th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 7
Posted By Darby OGill
oil life monitor question

> "Andy G." > wrote in message
>> What I mean is that I checked to make sure it was reset after the change.
>> Is it possible...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 25th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 9
Posted By Darby OGill
Grinding gear noise when braking to a stop

> It's not the break pads. It's exactly like gears not meshing, just like we
> did when learning to drive a standard shift with unsynchronized tranny
> gears. But only momentary as the suv comes to...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6