Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 3.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LR
Forum: Ford Mustang August 26th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By LR
Ebay Sale: Next bid meets reserve: 1986 Mustang GT

For auction currently on Ebay: For Auction on Ebay: 1986 Ford Mustang GT.
57,000 miles, absolutely no
rust 5.0 liter V-8, 5 speed manual transmission. Original. Black/gray
interior. Very nice. ...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 23rd 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By LR
FA: 1986 Mustang GT

For auction currently on Ebay: For Auction on Ebay: 1986 Ford Mustang GT.
57,000 miles, absolutely no
rust 5.0 liter V-8, 5 speed manual transmission. Original. Black/gray
interior. Very nice....
Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By LR
FS: 1986 Mustang GT, 5 speed, 57,000 Miles

For Auction on Ebay: 1986 Ford Mustang GT. 57,000 miles, absolutely no
rust 5.0 liter V-8, 5 speed manual transmission. Original. Black/gray
interior. Very nice.

Link:...
Forum: Corvette June 11th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By LR
old restart..79

You might also want to pull the distributor and use a drill and a large
shank and spin the oil pump shaft to circulate the oil to the top parts of
the engine prior to turning it over.

"Tom in...
Forum: Corvette April 27th 07, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By LR
FS: 1977 Corvette

For Sale: 1977 Corvette. Good body, seats and floorplans. 350 engine
needs work. Auto and air.

$4,000 with motor or $3,500 without.

DO NOT CONTACT ME. I'M POSTING FOR AN...
Forum: Corvette April 24th 07, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By LR
C6 Tire Pressure Monitor

I have a RF tire pressure monitor that is not working (it doesn't show any
pressure, rather just 2 x's) on my 2006 C6. Has anyone had any problems
with this? It's under warranty and I'm going to...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 27th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By LR
Swapping a Chevy 350 into a v6 mustang

The May, 2007 issue of Popular Hot Rodding, in an article titled "The
Orphan", details swapping an LS1 into a 1990 Mustang.

I'm not a big believer in "cross swaps", but the article makes the...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 23rd 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By LR
1986 GT: Conversion to 5 Lug wheels

Is there a kit to convert a 1986 GT to a 5 lug wheel pattern? I'd really
like to go with Bullit Mustang rims.

Thanks.

LR
Forum: Ford Mustang March 4th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By LR
Non OEM Sheet Metal for an '86

Are there any good sources for non-OEM new sheet metal for a 1986 Mustang?
I'm looking for door shells and a hatchback.

Thanks.
Forum: Ford Mustang January 2nd 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By LR
86 GT 5.0 Idle Question

I have a 1986 Mustang GT 5.0 with the five speed manual trans. After warm
up and when idling, the engine idle speed "surges" (ie. it varies up and
down, slightly, but noticeably).

Anyone had any...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 20th 06, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By LR
6 Speed into an '86 GT

I'm thinking about putting a 6 speed manual into my '86 GT.

Are there any kits out there to do this? If so, who?

What all would you have to change? Bell housing? Driveshaft? Could you
use the...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 20th 06, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By LR
1986 GT Rear Gearing Question

What is the factory rear end gear ratio for an '86 GT with the 5 speed
manual?

Thanks
Forum: Ford Mustang November 19th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By LR
07 stang with and without scoop, which do you like

If it's not functional, why bother with it?

LR

"indy" > wrote in message
> Here is an 07 stang with and without the...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 19th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By LR
1986 Non-OEM Mustang Sheet Metal

Are there any good non-OEM suppliers for Mustang sheet metal out there for
such things as door shells?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

LR