Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joaquín Topiso
Forum: Mazda January 5th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 22
Posted By Joaquín Topiso
A little long before firing up - family trademark or is my car a little sick?

Bruno wrote:
> I find that when starting my 1999 NB 1.8 it takes about a second
> before the engine fires up. Or to put in different words it takes
> just slightly long enough for me to notice and...
Forum: Mazda December 22nd 07, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By Joaquín Topiso
'92 Miata, surging problem, 85,000 miles.

~AlicGinnis~ wrote:
> The symptom is fuel starvation. When I step on the gas,
> the motor starts to die, and if I lift off the gas, it smooths out.

Just something to check: There has to be a...
Forum: Mazda November 25th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Joaquín Topiso
latches at maximum... what else?

r0lliSl1fe wrote:

> The metal part of the hardtop that actually attaches to the
> Frankenstein bolts is adjustable by about 3/4" forwards or backwards
> on each side. This is probably an...
Forum: Mazda November 22nd 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

r0lliSl1fe wrote:

> I forgot to mention...for noisiness, check out where the hard top has
> those tabs that hold down the soft top and keep it from rattling
> around...the latches and these tabs...
Forum: Mazda November 21st 07, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

r0lliSl1fe wrote:
> The metal part of the hardtop that actually attaches to the
> Frankenstein bolts is adjustable by about 3/4" forwards or backwards
> on each side. This is probably an adjustment...
Forum: Mazda November 21st 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Alan Baker wrote:
> In article >,
> Joaquín Topiso > wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Today I've put on my hardtop and...
Forum: Mazda November 20th 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Joaquín Topiso
latches at maximum... what else?

Hi there,

Today I've put on my hardtop and the latches seemed loose, so I've tried to
adjust its tension by turning the hex bolts in them. I've found out that
they are already at its maximum, so...
Forum: Mazda November 20th 07, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By Joaquín Topiso
Click + Clack puzzler.

Jack McGann wrote:
> Speaking of car names, did you hear this weeks puzzler on Click and
> Clack? Name three cars that are named with plural nouns.
>

> Any ideas ?

BMW 320
BMW 325
BMW 330
Forum: Mazda October 2nd 07, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 28
Posted By Joaquín Topiso
Dumb spark plug question: Metric or not?

wrote:

> I'm wondering if there is some kind of "crud" down
> there say wedged in between top of plug and sides of
> hole that is blocking the wrench form seating on the
> plug.

Forum: Mazda September 26th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By Joaquín Topiso
heat on the right leg. exhaust heat protections??

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> "Joaquín Topiso" > wrote:
>
>> When I am driving for more than 30', the...
Forum: Mazda September 23rd 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By Joaquín Topiso
heat on the right leg. exhaust heat protections??

Hi there,

This is my first post onto this newsgroup, since I have only had my mx-5 nb1
1.8 for two weeks now :)

I think there is no need to coment all the good things about the car, so I
will go...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11