Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jack[_16_]
Forum: Honda December 23rd 08, 04:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 147
Posted By Jack[_16_]
UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

"Mark A" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda December 23rd 08, 03:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

"Mark A" > wrote in message
> "80 Knight" <nospam> wrote in message
Forum: Honda December 22nd 08, 08:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 147
Posted By Jack[_16_]
UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

> The fact is that here in the USA the insurance companies are a totally
> unnecessary profit layer between people paying for the health
> "insurance" (really a service plan, not insurance) and the...
Forum: Honda December 22nd 08, 01:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 147
Posted By Jack[_16_]
UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

> In virtually all countries that provide government health care, they
> decide what doctor you go to, they decide what treatment will be done
> (unless you go to a private doctor and pay for it...
Forum: Honda December 21st 08, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 147
Posted By Jack[_16_]
UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

"Rock Hardson" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda December 8th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 347
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Import owners are to blame for the recession

> wrote in message
> If all Americans bought American cars, the US economy would be rockin
> and rollin...
Forum: BMW September 7th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Sat Radio

Can someone please tell me which 05, 06 & 07 3 series cars have stereos that
are either Sirius or XM ready ?? And by reay, I mean just set up the
account with the provider. (I am hoping all of the...
Forum: BMW August 25th 08, 05:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Next ??? 325 vs 330

>>> Before you go to Florida, call Import Connection in Campbell California.
>>> I bought a 2005 330 in absolutely perfect condition for nearly $5000
>>> below blue book. I have been dealing...
Forum: BMW August 25th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Next ??? 325 vs 330

"Phil Keller" > wrote in message
> Jack wrote:
>> "Pete" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW August 24th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Next ??? 325 vs 330

"Pete" > wrote in message

> "Jack" wrote
>> Thanks Pete. Can I ask you where in the world (generally-speaking) you
>> are ??

Forum: BMW August 24th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Next ??? 325 vs 330

"Pete" > wrote in message

> "Jack" wrote
>> are maintenance costs the same for the 330 as the 325??
>
> Yes.
>
> Pete
Forum: BMW August 24th 08, 04:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Next ??? 325 vs 330

>> I realize that's not going to make you buy a sedan instead of coupe, but
>> I'm just point out the differences.

Forum: BMW August 17th 08, 04:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Next ??? 325 vs 330

"Pete" > wrote in message

> "Jack" wrote
>> Since I got so much good info on the "leather vs vinyl" post, my next one
>> is 325 vs...
Forum: BMW August 17th 08, 03:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Next ??? 325 vs 330

"John Carrier" > wrote in message

> "Jack" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW August 17th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Next ??? 325 vs 330

Since I got so much good info on the "leather vs vinyl" post, my next one is
325 vs 330.
I'm looking at an 05 or 06 3 series. Is there any other "real" differences
between them except the engines...
Forum: BMW August 14th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 39
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Leather vs vinyl

"dizzy" > wrote in message
> Jack wrote:
>
>>I know most 3-series have leatherette, aka vinyl. I'm in the marker for a
>>330...
Forum: BMW August 13th 08, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 39
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Leather vs vinyl

I know most 3-series have leatherette, aka vinyl. I'm in the marker for a
330 Coupe...but just the mention of vinyl cheapens it. What's the general
opinion of leatherette/leather ??

Thanks
Forum: BMW August 3rd 08, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 22
Posted By Jack[_16_]
Run your car on water

"Oil Free World" > wrote in message
> http://endeemm.water4gas.hop.clickbank.net/
>
> --
> Posted by News Bulk Poster
Forum: BMW July 16th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 16
Posted By Jack[_16_]
1 series verus 3 series

"Tom K." > wrote in message

> "Jack" > wrote in message
Forum: BMW July 16th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 16
Posted By Jack[_16_]
1 series verus 3 series

I'm looking at buying either a new 3 series or a new 1 series coupe. Is
there really any difference in them ?? I've looked on the web site only so
far, but wiull be visiting the dealer in the...
Forum: BMW April 29th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By Jack[_16_]
"Business Radio"

"Dean Dark" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:41:31 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
Forum: BMW April 29th 08, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By Jack[_16_]
"Business Radio"

I'm currently looking at a few late models 3 Series Coupes. Some mention
they have a "BMW Business Radio". What the hell is that ??

Thanks

=
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22