Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike G Cornell
Forum: Audi November 2nd 10, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 50
Posted By Mike G Cornell
Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:27:05 -0400, D. LaCourse >
wrote:

>So, Mike and Anonymouse "David", what kind of cars do you drive? Front
>wheel drive rice burners? You would **** your...
Forum: Audi November 2nd 10, 04:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 50
Posted By Mike G Cornell
Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 18:10:51 -0400, D. LaCourse >
wrote:

> My wife's Lexus: Needed a brake job within
>one year of purchase. Was not her fault - something wrong with the
>original...
Forum: Audi November 1st 10, 03:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 50
Posted By Mike G Cornell
Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 05:07:53 -0700 (PDT), laurentien
> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>I have had a BMW 323i 1986 and I never had a problem with it and I
>went on the Autobahns now and...
Forum: Audi October 28th 10, 05:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 50
Posted By Mike G Cornell
Audi Reliability Unacceptable by US Standards

Once again, Audis are full of fail.

Audi just cannot seem to pull their head out of their arse when it
comes to reliability. American cars are no great shakes either, seems
the Japanese locked...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4