Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Elmer Fudd[_2_]
Forum: Simulators November 5th 09, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Elmer Fudd[_2_]
I'm taking back some of the bad stuff I've said about iRacing

Niles Anders wrote:
> Not yet but quite a few. Buggs Bunny is really digging it.

Well, I would like to race against that wascally wabbit but the entrance
fee is too high.
Forum: Simulators November 4th 09, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Niles Anders wrote:
> With the release of the Indy Car, which is a serious contender for both
> "Best IndyCar SIM" and "Best iRacing car", I'm thinking about extending
> my membership.

Does that...
Forum: Simulators October 31st 09, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Elmer Fudd[_2_]
Need wheel with gas/brake paddles on steering wheel...where canI buy this?

VintageCarFan wrote:

> Yes, the Thrustmaster is what I have been using but the potentiometer
> that controls the gas has gone flaky and I can't figure out how to get
> in there to replace it. ...
Forum: Simulators October 29th 09, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Remco Moedt wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/ygrw5lz
>
> Cheers!
>
> Remco

Wow! Only $512.00!!!
Forum: Simulators October 29th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By Elmer Fudd[_2_]
iRacing - price drops - class updates mid-season

GaryR wrote:
> meh

You need one of these.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/generic/8753/