Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 1.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Road Runner
Forum: Chrysler March 21st 09, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Road Runner
Check Engine Light (2005 Liberty)

> A loose or bad gas cap will turn the light on.
But it won't set a code P0305.
Forum: Chrysler February 18th 09, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Road Runner
Stupid Question

They must be lazy at that dealer. Gen 3 hemis are dual plug so it
should have 16.
Forum: Dodge November 26th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Road Runner
air bag light 2000 g caravan

Does your horn work? If not go to dealer for recall.
Forum: Chrysler November 25th 08, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Road Runner
heated seats

Check fuse. Check for power and ground at seat connections. No power,
check switch and wiring. Yes power, check continuity through the heated seat
back and seat cushion elements. Replace the one that...
Forum: Chrysler November 8th 08, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Road Runner
1996 grand cherokee

Check fuse. Check for power and ground at seat connections. No power,
check switch and wiring. Yes power, check continuity through the heated seat
back and seat cushion elements. Replace the one...
Forum: Dodge September 21st 08, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Road Runner
Starting a 440 on a stand

You must use a ballast resistor. You can bypass it when starting but coil
voltage must be reduced to 8-9V for running. I think its a 1.5 Ohm.

"Mr Fizz" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler September 18th 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Road Runner
94' New Yorker Problems (O2 sensor?)

"Ryrobes" > wrote in message
> Hey all, I just had a quick question. I've got a 1994 Chrysler...
Forum: Dodge September 9th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to alt.auto.dodge.suv.durango,alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By Road Runner
2001 Durango and Water?

"Justin" > wrote in message
> Normally I don't trudge though standing water. But if I see a street
> that is lightly...
Forum: Chrysler September 2nd 08, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Road Runner
Dinging

"maxpower" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
Forum: Dodge May 25th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By Road Runner
charger prices

What I don't understand is your year needs. A 70 Charger is totally
different from the 71 Charger. I would better understand a 68-70 or 71-74
but why a 70,71? Are you looking for a last of and...
Forum: Chrysler March 8th 08, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By Road Runner
PT Cruiser 2001 - Brakes (Autozone)

Apparently you have never experienced the world of high performance
motorsports. The braking systems on F1, Indy, Sprint, Midgets,etc and even
good ol' boy NASCAR are totally noisy and unacceptable...
Forum: Chrysler March 6th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By Road Runner
05 Town and Country accelerator binds/will not depress

The "idle-control device" (IAC motor) has no effect on the opening, closing
and/sticking of the throttle. It is a computer controlled vacuum leak that
bypasses the throttle plate and in no way can...
Forum: Chrysler March 1st 08, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By Road Runner
automatic door locks

Check the owners manual for the information.
Forum: Dodge March 1st 08, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By Road Runner
Charger Clone For Sale

Must have a nasty vibration now, judging by the way the forklift is lifting
the car. Almost always results in dented/bent driveshaft.
Forum: Dodge March 1st 08, 04:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Road Runner
Caravan license plate light

Lic. Plate bulbs L168
Forum: Chrysler February 24th 08, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Road Runner
remove steering rack from 2001 caravan

Here in the Great Lakes rust belt, I have found it much easier to go inside
to the base of the steering column and undo the pinch bolt and separate it
there first. Then you are able to pull the...
Forum: Chrysler February 7th 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 22
Posted By Road Runner
99 Concorde heater core replacement

Yes this is accurate. The air conditioning system must be emptied (recovered
with machine) and then evacuated and recharged afterward. You will want to
replace the A/C evaporator at the same time...
Forum: Chrysler January 26th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Road Runner
Identifying engine year

Is it a /6 or V8?
Forum: Chrysler January 25th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By Road Runner
E85: Can I use it?

Just checked fuel prices in the Portland area and found no E85 prices
($2.69) that were anywhere near 50% less than gasoline($3.18) but more
like 50 cents cheaper per gallon which works out to...
Forum: Chrysler January 23rd 08, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By Road Runner
E85: Can I use it?

Ethanol has less BTU than gasoline, therefore the more gasoline you replace
with ethanol (E10, E85,etc) the less energy you will get out of it so you
must use more of it to get the same power. FFV...
Forum: Chrysler January 20th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By Road Runner
E85: Can I use it?

You must also factor in that alcohol has less energy than gas and you must
use more of it to go the same distance.
Forum: Chrysler January 20th 08, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Road Runner
Dead tachometer Chrysler Cirrus

BCM is located on junction block under the left side of the instrument panel
Forum: Chrysler January 17th 08, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By Road Runner
2004 Town and Country groaning power steering.

There is a TSB regarding this problem (19-006-05). It involves replacing and
rerouting PS return lines and the addition of a finned cooler if it is not
equipped. See dealer for parts and info and...
Forum: Chrysler January 14th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 28
Posted By Road Runner
1994 Caravan Starting troubles

Don't forget to check the ground circuit, especially the connection to the
engine\transmission.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28