Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 3.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: joel garry
Forum: Ford Mustang May 17th 10, 11:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda,ca.driving
Replies: 108
Posted By joel garry
Now here's a cool car

On Apr 22, 12:51*am, Glen Labah > wrote:
> In article >,
> *Philip Nasadowski > wrote:
>

> > In article...
Forum: Driving September 21st 09, 08:30 PM Posted to ca.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By joel garry
US 395 notes

On Sep 20, 2:41*pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:

> According to satellite photos on Google Maps, the freeway hasn't
> extended across William Street yet. *Hopefully that's not the...
Forum: Driving September 17th 09, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving
Replies: 115
Posted By joel garry
Slow Bikes Keep Right

On Sep 16, 1:59*pm, Arif Khokar > wrote:
> joel garry wrote:
> > I often see bicyclists with the rolling billboard outfits run a stop
> > sign in the seemingly rural area near my...
Forum: Driving September 16th 09, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving
Replies: 115
Posted By joel garry
Slow Bikes Keep Right

On Sep 16, 5:38*am, Brent > wrote:
> On 2009-09-16, Topo Gigio > wrote:
>

> > Brent wrote:
> >> On 2009-09-16, Topo Gigio...
Forum: Driving September 15th 09, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving
Replies: 115
Posted By joel garry
Slow Bikes Keep Right

On Sep 12, 2:28*pm, The Real Bev > wrote:
> Scott in SoCal wrote:
> > In message >, The Real Bev
Forum: Driving July 30th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 38
Posted By joel garry
Constant Speed driving vs. Constant Pedal Pressure driving

On Jul 30, 2:01*pm, gpsman > wrote:

> Not if everybody observed the speed/limits. *Traffic gets backed up in
> most instances because people drive too fast. *The faster/est...
Forum: Driving July 17th 09, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 29
Posted By joel garry
KRETP becomes KLEWBP

On Jul 13, 10:31*pm, The Real Bev > wrote:
> Scott in SoCal wrote:
> > In message
> > >,
> > larry_scholnick...
Forum: Driving July 1st 09, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By joel garry
L.A. to Porterville, CA

On Jun 29, 6:34*pm, larry_scholnick > wrote:
> I recently drove from Los Angeles to Porterville, CA. *I consulted the
> various online maps for their advice. *MSN (aka Live,...
Forum: Driving May 29th 09, 11:45 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 12
Posted By joel garry
Video of the International Border at San Ysidro, Calif.

On May 28, 8:31*pm, The Real Bev > wrote:
> Scott in SoCal wrote:

Forum: Driving May 28th 09, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.mexico,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving

On May 27, 3:38*pm, Hatunen > wrote:
> On Wed, 27 May 2009 07:35:56 -0700, "Carl Rogers"
>
> > wrote:
> >Hi Viatologists,
>
> >Today we have a special treat. *The...
Forum: Driving May 22nd 09, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By joel garry
My dilemma, thanks to CA smog rules

On May 20, 8:29*pm, Kevin McMurtrie > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>

> wrote:
> > I own...
Forum: Driving May 14th 09, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By joel garry
There was a cop when I wanted one

On May 11, 4:30*pm, wrote:
> I was about to turn right at an interesection where there are 2 thru
> lanes, an option lane (thru or right) and a right-turn only lane; I
> was...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12