Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 2.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dprkk
Forum: Chrysler January 10th 11, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By dprkk
2006 Caravan Power Steering Pump

Power steering pump whines and groans everytime I'm at highway speeds
(+70). When off the highway in normal city driving, the whine/groan
goes away in about 15 minutes. Is this a sign of a failing...
Forum: Chrysler January 1st 11, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By dprkk
2008 Dodge Avenger - Engine problem

On Dec 31 2010, 1:06*pm, "NotMe" > wrote:
> "dprkk" > wrote in message

Forum: Chrysler December 31st 10, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By dprkk
2008 Dodge Avenger - Engine problem

Just bought a 08 Dodge Avenger from Carmax a couple months ago. Ran
great up until now. The engine quits at stop lights. Did this three or
four times now. Starts right back up but this is not right....
Forum: Chrysler April 25th 10, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By dprkk
Struggling with Outer Tie Rod Ends

Loosened the jam nut, separated the tie rod end from the steering
knuckle, but cannot get the tie rod end to rotate off the tie rod.
It's frozen on. Any suggetions?
Forum: Chrysler February 16th 10, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By dprkk
91 GC did something strange today

On Feb 15, 4:16*pm, "Daniel who wants to know" > wrote:
> "dprkk" > wrote in message

Forum: Chrysler February 15th 10, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By dprkk
91 GC did something strange today

This caravan just had a trans rebuilt about 12K miles ago. Couldn't be
running better until this morning. It sat out side all weekend and
this morning was in the single digits. Got in started it,...
Forum: Chrysler February 12th 10, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By dprkk
1991 GC Door Problem

The front passenger door is "hanging" a little low and won't close
without slamming it, or lifting it while closing. Is this a worn pin
and bushing or do the hinges need replacement?
Forum: Chrysler January 3rd 10, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By dprkk
91 Grand Caravan Tranny Cooler

On Jan 2, 5:04*pm, Bill Putney > wrote:
> Ashton Crusher wrote:
> > On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 06:12:20 -0800 (PST), dprkk
> > > wrote:
>
> >> I saw a few drops of...
Forum: Chrysler January 2nd 10, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By dprkk
91 Grand Caravan Tranny Cooler

I saw a few drops of tranny fluid on the ground under the radiator and
after further investigation, found that it is time to replace the
radiator(much rust and corossion). When removing the radiator,...
Forum: Chrysler November 27th 09, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By dprkk
2006 Caravan Fuel Filter?

Is there a serviceable fuel filter on this model or is it part of the
fuel pump assembly? If the filter is part of the fuel pump assembly,
do you still service it or replace the whole pump assembly?
Forum: Chrysler November 25th 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By dprkk
Caravan water pump replacement

On Nov 16, 3:34*pm, wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:27:23 -0800 (PST), dprkk
>

> > wrote:
> >On Nov 16, 10:50*am, ...
Forum: Chrysler November 22nd 09, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By dprkk
2006 Caravan Belt Tensioner

Can someone advise the best tool to fit on the 2006 caravan belt
tensioner to relieve the belt tension? There is a solid square tab
protruding off the tensioner. A crescent wrench will fit on it...
Forum: Chrysler November 16th 09, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Nov 16, 10:50*am, wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 04:51:58 -0800 (PST), dprkk
>
> > wrote:
> >I'm confused about the service manual's explanation of...
Forum: Chrysler November 16th 09, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By dprkk
Caravan water pump replacement

I'm confused about the service manual's explanation of how to remove
the water pump pulley and water pump from my 2006 Caravan. The manual
states "NOTE: To remove the water pump pulley, it MUST first...
Forum: Chrysler November 10th 09, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By dprkk
Engine Whine Caravan 3.3

On Nov 9, 5:57*pm, Bill Putney > wrote:
> dprkk wrote:
> > On Nov 8, 9:02 am, Bill Putney > wrote:
> >> Try changing thep.s.fluid - especially if it came from the...
Forum: Chrysler November 9th 09, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By dprkk
Engine Whine Caravan 3.3

On Nov 8, 9:02*am, Bill Putney > wrote:
> dprkk wrote:
> > On Oct 19, 6:41 pm, "Wesley" > wrote:
> >> Are you sure it's not thepowersteeringpump? *The one in my 02...
Forum: Chrysler November 8th 09, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By dprkk
2006 Caravan PS Pump Replacement

This looks like a nightmare to replace. Can anybody who has done this
on this van give some advice? Thanks.

Ken
Forum: Chrysler November 8th 09, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By dprkk
Engine Whine Caravan 3.3

On Oct 19, 6:41*pm, "Wesley" > wrote:
> Are you sure it's not thepowersteeringpump? *The one in my 02 Voyager is
> pretty noisy...and it only has 58k miles on it. *It is most noticeable...
Forum: Chrysler October 8th 09, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By dprkk
Engine Whine Caravan 3.3

I noticed a low frequency whine the last couple of times after exiting
the highway. The whine is loudest after exiting the off ramp then
slowly dissipates in normal city traffic speeds in about 15...
Forum: Chrysler September 26th 09, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By dprkk
Window Crank Handle

I am trying to remove the door panel but cannot get the manual window
crank handle off. What's the secret?
Forum: Chrysler September 24th 09, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By dprkk
Blower Filter?

I have a 2006 caravan. Is there an air filter under the dash somewhere
that needs to be changed periodically? Someone mentioned this but I
never heard of this before.
Forum: Chrysler July 1st 09, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By dprkk
91 GC Code 41

Kept getting code 41 (alternator field problem). Battery was old so
changed it out but that didn't fix problem. Removed alternator (what a
bitch of a job), had it checked at Pep Boys and alternator...
Forum: Chrysler June 26th 09, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By dprkk
PCM Connector pin greaae

Can someone advise the proper type of grease used on the pcm and
transmission module pins? Thanks.
Forum: Chrysler June 20th 09, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By dprkk
Caravan Alternator Circuit Trouble

91 Grand Caravan with code 41 "alternator field problem"; new battery;
belt tension ok; 12.6v with engine off and 14.2v with engine running.
No apparent problems yet other than check engine light....
Forum: Chrysler May 31st 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By dprkk
91 GC 3.3L Belt Tensioner

Has anyone done this replacement? It looks impossible to get to the
15mm nut that holds the tensioner stud. Any advice?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45