Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Question Quigley[_3_]
Forum: Honda March 22nd 10, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
98 Civic Blower motor noise

Well, I'd like to get to a junk yard, but there is nothing really near me.
So I ordered a new one for $37 (including shipping) on ebay.

"Tegger" > wrote in message...
Forum: Honda March 22nd 10, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
I love my 1991 Accord

Don't forget to replace that timing belt!

"Mark G." > wrote in message
> 200k miles, going for 300k...

Forum: Honda March 21st 10, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
98 Civic Blower motor noise

Thanks, Nasty.

I pulled the fan and cleaned it out, but I am still getting the noise after
a few minutes. I also disconnected the resistor which let the fan run on
high only. It was quiet for a...
Forum: Honda March 21st 10, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
98 Civic Blower motor noise

My '98 civic will be humming along with the blower fan on and all of a
sudden it will make a gawd-awful noise like something is stuck in the fan.
I pulled the fan and operated it out of its housing...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4