Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J. Bartley
Forum: Driving November 26th 06, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By J. Bartley
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

<As to that air travel, just what does searching a 60 year old caucasian
<grandmother accomplish?

it allows MILF loving TSA perverts to get their dicks hard fondling her
saggy tits

<When will the...
Forum: Driving November 26th 06, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By J. Bartley
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

> wrote in <message

You're a fascist lackey. Wasn't it Ben Franklin that said "those willing to
sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither" ?? You would have...
Forum: Driving November 26th 06, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By J. Bartley
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

<Well, the acts have been working, that's why they are still in place.
apparently you aren't a terrorist so you should calm down.
"Fletis Humplebacker" > wrote in <message...
Forum: Driving November 24th 06, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 24
Posted By J. Bartley
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

<It's obvious you don't know anything about Law <Enforcement.

Yeah, but I do. If they think you're suspicious, you'll have your door
kicked in and be shot.
Forum: Driving November 24th 06, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 24
Posted By J. Bartley
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

Assistant Chief of State Security Himmler said.....?

Oh I believe everything that the stormtroopers tell me because it's for my
own ****ing good.

< "The agents got a search warrant after buying...
Forum: Driving November 24th 06, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By J. Bartley
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

<An explanation and apology might just work fine for me.
<"Douglas W "Popeye" Frederick"

We're sorry your grandma was accidentally shot to death. We're also sorry
that your daughter was...
Forum: Driving November 24th 06, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By J. Bartley
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

<You have to submit to rightful authority.
<"Douglas W "Popeye" Frederick"

Heil Hitler!
All hail darkness!
Forum: Driving November 24th 06, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By J. Bartley
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

<But hey, you police state
types like using the excuse of saving the crackhead to make it so you can
<bust down doors.

No doubt the citizens who support these "nazi police state style"...
Forum: Driving November 23rd 06, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By J. Bartley
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

Her family will sue and they will win. I guarantee it. And you're a
cowardly little weasel. Maybe they'll blow your grandma away next.

"ToddPriest2" > wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9