Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S F
Forum: Honda December 30th 10, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By S F
removal of front bumper - accord '90

Thanks so much Tegger.

vlad

On Dec 30, 8:07*am, Tegger > wrote:
> S F > wrote...
Forum: Honda December 30th 10, 12:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

On Dec 29, 9:13*pm, Tegger > wrote:
> S F > wrote :
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > Does...
Forum: Honda December 30th 10, 02:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By S F
removal of front bumper - accord '90

Hi all,

Does anybody have experience removing the front bumper on a honda
accord? Do I have to take out the bumper cover and then the bumper?

My original problem is to change the headlight on the...
Forum: Honda April 30th 10, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By S F
accord 90 - clunk from rear when accelerating/tappingbrakes/potholes

On Apr 27, 12:41*am, Kaz Kylheku > wrote:
> On 2010-04-06, S F > wrote:
>
> > I've been hearing a sort of know or clunk coming from the rear
Forum: Honda April 7th 10, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Apr 6, 7:39*pm, Nasty > wrote:
> S F wrote:
Forum: Honda April 6th 10, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Apr 6, 2:42*am, Nasty > wrote:
> S F wrote:
> > I've been hearing a sort of know or clunk coming from the rear
> > driver's side. It's an on and off phenomenon. Sometimes...
Forum: Honda April 6th 10, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By S F
accord 90 - clunk from rear when accelerating/tapping brakes/potholes

I've been hearing a sort of know or clunk coming from the rear
driver's side. It's an on and off phenomenon. Sometimes there is no
sound at all, sometimes it happens very often.

I can hear it if I...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7