Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gumby
Forum: Simulators May 15th 10, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By gumby
No one excited for Codemasters F1 sim?

On 13/05/2010 11:38 PM, Mr T wrote:

> Yes, they did the 3 Toca games and 2 Indycar series games, although
> the 2nd Indycar game (2005 series) was really just the completion of
> the first one which...
Forum: Simulators May 10th 10, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On 09/05/2010 10:26 PM, Mr T wrote:

> I looked up the video but all it says is the game will be difficult.
> Just because it's a difficult game it doesn't necessarily mean it will
> be realistic....
Forum: Simulators May 8th 10, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On 07/05/2010 6:18 PM, Mr T wrote:

> Codemasters aren't interesting in producing a realistic F1 simulator.
> They want to sell their "fun" games to as big an audience as they
> possibly can which...
Forum: Simulators May 8th 10, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By gumby
who's still racing NR2003?

On 05/05/2010 1:26 PM, Jan Verschueren wrote:

> Apparently a recent (it dates from February, but I last helped a friend with
> Win7 in december and have only been using 7 myself since last week)
Forum: Simulators May 8th 10, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By gumby
who's still racing NR2003?

On 05/05/2010 1:22 PM, Penis Boy wrote:

> only loser dinosaur boys would race that crap

Oh, yea? Go to BlackHole motorsports and you look up NH and you will see
this game is still being played...
Forum: Simulators May 5th 10, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By gumby
who's still racing NR2003?

On 25/03/2010 6:05 PM, Jan Verschueren wrote:

> The reason is the way the sound is handled in the game, which already gave
> rise to some problems under XP, depending on one's hardware. In Vista...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6