Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Professor[_3_]
Forum: Mazda June 13th 14, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 0
FYI
Posted By Professor[_3_]
FYI

http://driving.ca/mazda/mx-5/auto-news/news/a-few-mx-5s-were-harmed-in-the-making-of-this-mazda-adventure-rally

Professor
PS I own a Mazda3 but lust after Miatas
Forum: Mazda April 28th 12, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 25
Posted By Professor[_3_]

On 4/27/2012 6:02 PM, XS11E wrote:
> > wrote:
>
>> On 4/26/2012 8:02 PM, XS11E wrote:
>>> That time is very nearly up, driving the car is now a painful
>>> experience and I...
Forum: Mazda April 27th 12, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 25
Posted By Professor[_3_]
ABS>>>So Confusing

On 4/26/2012 8:02 PM, XS11E wrote:
> > wrote:
>
>> An Automatic??? Who in their right mind would want to own a little
>> roadster like that, and not drive a stick...
Forum: Mazda February 14th 12, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 27
Posted By Professor[_3_]
Testing

On 2/14/2012 6:50 AM, Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2012-02-14, > wrote:
>
>>> I'm thinking a test drive of a Subaru BRZ might be in order this
>>> spring. Reviews...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4