Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 1.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: chaniarts[_2_]
Forum: Corvette April 1st 11, 10:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By chaniarts[_2_]
Flexible steering coupler in a '76

chaniarts wrote:
> BSAKing wrote:
>> The steering on old Betsy was getting mighty sloppy, so I checked and
>> the flexible steering coupler is shot. I see I can snag one complete
>> assembly easily...
Forum: Corvette April 1st 11, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

BSAKing wrote:
> The steering on old Betsy was getting mighty sloppy, so I checked and
> the flexible steering coupler is shot. I see I can snag one complete
> assembly easily from corvette central...
Forum: Corvette January 19th 11, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By chaniarts[_2_]
***PING*** DAD*** a little help please!

wrote:
> I have a 90 c4 6 speed. Im at my place in Florida for the winter and
> all my mauals are back in Maryland. Yesterday my "change oil light"
> came on and for the life of me...
Forum: Corvette November 2nd 10, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By chaniarts[_2_]
Interesting problem solved

I've had this problem with my 94 for about 4-5 years now.

It had a high speed miss. Running at 65 in 6th, when punching the gas it
would stumble badly. it didn't happen very often, and downshifting...
Forum: Corvette October 7th 10, 09:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By chaniarts[_2_]
94 turn signal problem: followup

Dad wrote:
> "chaniarts" > wrote in message
>> chaniarts wrote:
>>> when i turn on the left signal, everything is correct. when...
Forum: Corvette October 5th 10, 10:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

chaniarts wrote:
> when i turn on the left signal, everything is correct. when using the
> right signal, the stop doesn't appear to hold the stalk in the turn
> position anymore.
>
> is the a problem...
Forum: Corvette September 17th 10, 05:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By chaniarts[_2_]
94 turn signal problem

chaniarts wrote:
> Dad wrote:
>> "chaniarts" > wrote in message
>>> when i turn on the left signal, everything is correct. when...
Forum: Corvette September 17th 10, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By chaniarts[_2_]
94 turn signal problem

Dad wrote:
> "chaniarts" > wrote in message
>> when i turn on the left signal, everything is correct. when using
>> the right...
Forum: Corvette September 17th 10, 03:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By chaniarts[_2_]
94 turn signal problem

when i turn on the left signal, everything is correct. when using the right
signal, the stop doesn't appear to hold the stalk in the turn position
anymore.

is the a problem with the switch itself...
Forum: Technology July 22nd 10, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Replies: 114
Posted By chaniarts[_2_]
Transporting 20 gallons of gas in your trunk and storing in your back yard in the open air question

Steve B wrote:
> "Bill Murphy" > wrote
>
>> We all know that there are plenty of dangerous things we keep around
>> our house (I have 1,000 gallons of propane in a tank ten...
Forum: Technology July 22nd 10, 09:15 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

LM wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:27:08 -0700, Steve B wrote:
>> But you said containers of less than five gallons storage.
>> What about transport? You say nothing about that.
>
> I'm trying....
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11