Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pchotspot
Forum: BMW August 31st 07, 07:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By pchotspot
bmw e38 1995 740i electrical problem

This car is acting up big time. first the driver seat forward and
back function wont work, this also took out the up and down function
to the steering wheel. I change the main seat module switch...
Forum: BMW August 25th 07, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By pchotspot
95 bmw 740i driverseat main control switch problem

On Aug 21, 3:18 pm, "Jeff Strickland" > wrote:
> Me thinks the power to all of the seat functions is the same, so since you
> have some functions but not others, youir issue is...
Forum: BMW August 21st 07, 06:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By pchotspot
95 bmw 740i driverseat main control switch problem

The seat will not roll back or forward. checked the fuse under the
hood passenger side [its good] there is nothing in the tracks. I
would hate to go buy a switch and that not the problem. I know...
Forum: BMW August 17th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By pchotspot
95 740i driver seat problem

95 bmw 740i. The driver seat wont go forward or backward when switch
is activated. It will travel UP & DOWN tilt and do everything else
but travel forward and back. It worked fine until yesterday...
Forum: BMW August 15th 07, 03:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By pchotspot
95 bmw 525i.... transmission issues and more

On Aug 12, 3:43 am, "Dave Plowman (News)" >
wrote:
> In article >,
> pchotspot > wrote:
>
> > > First...
Forum: BMW August 11th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By pchotspot
95 bmw 525i.... transmission issues and more

On Aug 11, 3:43 am, "Dave Plowman (News)" >
wrote:
> In article >,
> pchotspot > wrote:
>
> > I just...
Forum: BMW August 11th 07, 07:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By pchotspot
95 bmw 525i.... transmission issues and more

I just bought a 95 BMW 525i with auto tranny. The car does not seem
to be shifting and the tranny goes into protection mode. What could
the problem be and is there an easy fix for this type of...
Forum: Dodge June 17th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By pchotspot
RAm Van trailer wiring

On Jun 16, 1:22 am, Moses > wrote:
> I got a trailer hitch for my 99 Ram 1500 van. There appears to be some
> sort of male end plug behind and in the middle of the rear bumper. Is
Forum: Dodge June 16th 07, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By pchotspot
96 Caravan 3.0L leaking anti-freeze

96 Caravan V-6 3.0L engine. The engine is leaking anti-freeze from
the left driverside of the engine at the top where the metal water
pipe goes into the engine. The exhaust pipe is blocking, so a...
Forum: Dodge June 11th 07, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By pchotspot
96 caravan cutting off after a few minutes

96 caravan 3.0L. The van cuts off after a few minutes or running at a
stand still or driving and will start up after sitting for a few
minutes. What areas should I check for possible faulty part?
Forum: Dodge May 18th 07, 11:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By pchotspot
all vibration/bumps from the front wheel to affecting the steeringwheel

I have a 2000 neon. The front end feels terrible. Every bump pothole
or crack in the road transfers to the steering wheel. If I hit a bump
while making a turn the car seems to side track. I...
Forum: Dodge February 9th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By pchotspot
2000 plymouth NEON 2.0

can the struts and shock from a 2001 neon srt-4 fit a base model 2000
neon.
Forum: Dodge February 9th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By pchotspot
2002 dodge stratus 2.7 v-6

the 'abs light' is blinking off and on while driving. What could be
causing that? The brake fluid level is ok.

I cannot check the pads or anythings else in that area right now for
it just toooooooo...
Forum: Dodge January 29th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By pchotspot
control arm bushing removal 2000 neon 2.0L

I bought brand new 'control arm bushings' for my 2000 neon, but when I
tried to put it on I realize it was not easy getting the bushing out
the control arm. What do I need to remove the bushing...
Forum: Dodge January 17th 07, 08:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By pchotspot
96 Gr. Caravan Stalling

take a look at the crankshaft or camshaft positioning sensor the one
near the distributor coil. I have a 96 grand caravan and it was
stalling at any given time and when I changed the sensor near the...
Forum: Dodge January 8th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By pchotspot
2000 plymouth Neon frontend noise.

i wanted to change just the bearing but I changed the spindle and
bearing also. I did not do anything to the right side. one thing I
also noticed............. when I turn, the car seem to drop into...
Forum: Dodge January 8th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By pchotspot
2000 plymouth Neon frontend noise.

there is a grinding noise coming from my frontend when I drive. It
sounds like a car accelerating hard in first gear but that sounds never
changes when the gears change. The tranny seems fine; It...
Forum: Dodge January 7th 07, 11:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By pchotspot
how can I repair bad threads on a cv-joint

well I got it to work.............I cut the damaged piece off with my
4" grinder [with a metal cutting blade] and smoothen out the tip with
the grinder till the nut was able to go on smoothly. The...
Forum: Dodge January 5th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By pchotspot
how can I repair bad threads on a cv-joint

I have a plynmouth Neon 2000. I bought a used cv-joint for the left
side. I tried putting it on but the threads was damaged from the
someone hammering the end to remove it. Question: is there...
Forum: Dodge January 5th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 4
Posted By pchotspot
2001 grand caravan suspension noise

I have a 1996 grand caravan with the same front end noise when I go
over bumps........I changed the sway bushings, the suspension links,
and the struts and the noise is still there. All I am saying...
Forum: Dodge November 12th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By pchotspot
NO spark from the ignition coil 96 voyager 3.3L

How do I check for injector pulse? Yes I do mean it crank but not
turn over. where is the crank sensor located? I will do those test
you mentioned

moparmike wrote:
> Does it have injector pulse?...
Forum: Dodge November 11th 06, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By pchotspot
NO spark from the ignition coil 96 voyager 3.3L

I checked for spark and there is none. I also remove the ignition coil
from another van [96 caravan 3.3] that cranks, and put it in but the
van [96 voyager 3.3] that does not crank. AND THE VAN DID...
Forum: Dodge November 11th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By pchotspot
96 voyager stalled and crank but wont turnover.

i checked for spark and there is none. I also remove the ignition coil
from another van [96 caravan 3.3] that cranks, and put it in but the
van [96 voyager 3.3] that does not crank. AND THE VAN DID...
Forum: Dodge November 7th 06, 05:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By pchotspot
96 voyager stalled and crank but wont turnover.

Dan C..................pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DO NOT RESPOND TO
ANY OF MY POSTING................... YOU ARE AN ASS!

Dan C wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:47:42 -0800, pchotspot...
Forum: Dodge November 7th 06, 04:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By pchotspot
96 voyager stalled and crank but wont turnover.

1996 grand voyager 3.3L engine. Friend driving and the van sputter and
stalls out. It cranks but wont turnover. I know the engine is running
lean because of a bad O2 sensor. What could the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41