Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 1.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jdoe[_1_]
Forum: Chrysler August 2nd 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Town and Country after a crash

No. She had the tan lines from seat belt, burns on her hands from air bag,
split lip, swollen knee, and some hip issues that 6 years later have not
truly gone away. The girl in the Mustang was...
Forum: Chrysler July 28th 07, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Town and Country after a crash

You could buff that out :-) Seriously glad she's ok. Went though a very
similar incident with my wife and a teenage girl searching for smokes in the
console of a Mustang. 92 Plymouth GV 1 Mustang...
Forum: Chrysler July 25th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Transmission Pan Removal

One other thing to add is to NOT use the aftermarket filter either. Take it
from someone who had one disintegrate and grenade a trans
"fab4 via CarKB.com" <u7257@uwe> wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler July 7th 07, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
AT problem 2001 Grand Voyager

Richard
If the MIL indicator turns on there HAS to be a code. If the shop cannot
find it it's because they do not have a proper scan tool. Once this code is
found the problem can be tended to...
Forum: Chrysler May 8th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Strange happening very suddenly on 98 T&C

Just a heads up Glenn. It was the computer :-(
"maxpower" > wrote in message

> "jdoe" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler May 7th 07, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Strange happening very suddenly on 98 T&C

THanks Glenn & everyone else,
I did all that and even had my scan tool on co-pilot. For some reason it
won't see the crank or cam sensors, and won't give me a cause for the mil.
So I am having dad...
Forum: Chrysler May 6th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Strange happening very suddenly on 98 T&C

Yeah my thought too but I did not have alot of time yeasterday. I am going
back today with a meter and more tools and my other car that I can perhaps
swap a part or two from as they are the same...
Forum: Chrysler May 6th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Strange happening very suddenly on 98 T&C

Message here is primarily for Glenn Beasley but if anyone has an idea chime
in!
So my dad who lives over an hour away has a 98 T&C with 3.8. He calls me and
says it doesn't run right "won't idle"...
Forum: Chrysler March 20th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Town & Country: Mileage more important than age?

I would not buy the one "missing" something. you have to wonder. Also if you
ever decide to sell that would affect things greatly for you.
> wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler March 5th 07, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
2003 Grand Caravan - Stabilizer bushings

I like the NAPA ones better. I also like their end links (the top line ones)
better than the oems
"ncs" > wrote in message
> If I...
Forum: Chrysler February 19th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
belt tensioner 1999 Voyager 3.3

FYI I ddin't say you asked a stupid question. I was ONLY trying to help
youout as if you have not seen this it's quite hard to tell someone on a
forum. I gave you good advice the best I could given...
Forum: Chrysler February 18th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
belt tensioner 1999 Voyager 3.3

It's obvious you have no idea what you are actually looking at. I suggest
you take the vehicle to your dealer or trusted mechanic who will use quality
NOT Dayco or other type junk parts on...
Forum: Chrysler February 18th 07, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
transmission trouble?

It is going into "limp" mode. It needs to have a diagnostic scan done by a
KNOWLEDGABLE tech on this unit. It may be as simple as a flaky sensor or as
serious as a rebuild.
"yksmir"...
Forum: Chrysler February 12th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Towing with a T&C?

They do not come with the hitch. They will however have the towing harness
included somewhere in the vehicle. Things in the tow group are subtle and
sometimes some of them are part of other...
Forum: Chrysler February 11th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Towing with a T&C?

Does it have the towing group? If so yes. If not no. BTW do not fudge on
this. While the vehicle may pull nearly anything you feel like sticking back
there if something bad should happen the...
Forum: Chrysler January 25th 07, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 28
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
PhotoRADAR lens any good?

They work. I have seen tests on them. They are also illegal. So if you
SHOULD get stopped and the good officer notices the cover "you're busted".
As far as running red lights and signs I wish I...
Forum: Chrysler January 24th 07, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
How do I bleed the air from the cooling system of a Chrysler Town and Country 3.8?

Why is there no radiator cap?
> wrote in message
> Subject pretty much says it all. There is no radiator cap and...
Forum: Chrysler January 23rd 07, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Clunking noise in front suspension

What do you mean drop the reinforcement? There is no need for it to do
bushings.
"George Rhude" > wrote in message
>I used...
Forum: Chrysler January 23rd 07, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Clunking noise in front suspension

Yeah except the NAPA ones are light blue. I do think they are a little
"harder" as the cornering seems firmed up on every van I used them on.
"Bill Putney" > wrote in message...
Forum: Chrysler January 23rd 07, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
2004 Town and Country Missing on cyl 3

It could be anything. An injector, plug wire, plug, coil, etc. You could
shotgun it but IIRC correctly there is a TSB on this issue with 04's.
Perhaps Glen Beasly can chip in here. Whatever you do...
Forum: Chrysler January 22nd 07, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Clunking noise in front suspension

Bill
They have the ball joint type links. NAPA has avery good replacement (they
call it the premium) part. It has hex hold points and grease fittings and is
much beefier than the oem ones. They...
Forum: Chrysler January 19th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 37
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Pacifica issues?

Only issue I have with them is I wish I had one.
"Jimbo" > wrote in message
> I'm looking at an '04Pacifica to replace...
Forum: Chrysler January 10th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
trans down shifting hard...

On the later version of this trans when you do a filter change it makes the
computer throw a loss of prime code. You can either reset the computer by
disconnecting the battery, or have a dealer do...
Forum: Chrysler January 10th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
Bad Shaking Issue

Who did the trans service and what did they put in? It sounds like torque
converter shudder. Typical of what happens if someone puts in wrong fluid or
additives.
"Tom Rogers"...
Forum: Chrysler January 10th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By jdoe[_1_]
03 Town & Country Spare Tire Woes

There is a rube goldberg safety device (no doubt demanded by our wonderful
government) and if you live in the snow belt the damn thing will alwys give
up. You need to crawl under the van and you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41