Showing results 1 to 25 of 110
Search took 3.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher
Forum: Driving November 20th 11, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 7
Australian Wisdom vs. Tibetan Wisdom

On Nov 20, 5:56*am, "Mr. Austerity" <"PrintMo.Money "> wrote:
> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

Forum: Driving November 20th 11, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Nov 19, 3:32 pm, Tim > wrote:
> On Nov 19, 2:00 pm, pacman > wrote:
>
> > he has no idea what he ****ed up. anyway.
>
> yaahhhhh... well, you're history...
Forum: Driving November 19th 11, 06:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Nov 19, 12:33 pm, pacman > wrote:
> On Nov 20, 12:50 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"

Forum: Driving November 19th 11, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 7
Australian Wisdom vs. Tibetan Wisdom

My jungle wisdom could save much pain and lives as was the case of
"Crocodile Hunter."

I say, "NEVER TRUST THE BEAST," AND "NEVER INVADE THE SPACE OF A
BEAST." He wanted to prove that the manta rays...
Forum: Driving November 19th 11, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 7
Australian Wisdom vs. Tibetan Wisdom

You may think the Wisdom of the Jungle (aka hammock wisdom) comes from
a backward part of America, but the jungle is everywhere, even in the
capital where our elected representatives sit...

(I...
Forum: Driving November 19th 11, 02:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 7
Australian Wisdom vs. Tibetan Wisdom

Now, let's talk real substance here. Australia's never been attacked
so why all this fuss with the China. If the Chinese were to swallow
Australia that would mean WWIII, and the Chinese are not ready...
Forum: Driving November 18th 11, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 7
Australian Wisdom vs. Tibetan Wisdom

"If you talk to the animals
they will talk to you
and you will know each other.
If you do not talk to them
you will not know them
and what you do not know
you will fear.
What one fears, one...
Forum: Driving November 18th 11, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 6
The Bicycle is the Vehicle of Liberation

On Nov 18, 11:36 am, pacman > wrote:
> On Nov 19, 12:27 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"

Forum: Driving November 18th 11, 04:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On NoOn Nov 18, 9:06 am, Tsukino Usagi > wrote:
> On 11/18/2011 12:55 AM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
>

> > China isn't China. It is America, just after...
Forum: Driving November 18th 11, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

Forum: Driving November 18th 11, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Nov 18, 8:06 am, pacman > wrote:
> On Nov 18, 8:39 pm, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"

Forum: Driving November 18th 11, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Nov 17, 12:40*pm, Michael > wrote:
> On Nov 17, 7:58*am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser

Forum: Driving November 17th 11, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 6
The Bicycle is the Vehicle of Liberation

"You got nothing to lose but your chain," assuming you ride a single
speed/foot brake beach cruiser or Dutch utilitarian bike. But that
simplicity is unwelcome not only in the West but in China...
Forum: Driving November 10th 11, 02:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 0
Are we ready to be run by robots?

On Nov 3, 1:50 am, web head > wrote:
> On Nov 3, 11:32 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"

> > So much money and time lost in a colorful but meaningless show.
Forum: Driving November 9th 11, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 12
Germany is our last hope

On Nov 8, 8:02*pm, "Mr. Austerity" <"PrintMo.Money "> wrote:
> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

Forum: Driving November 9th 11, 03:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 12
Germany is our last hope

On Nov 8, 11:57 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 9:04 pm, Old Baye > wrote:

Forum: Driving November 8th 11, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 12
Germany is our last hope

On Nov 7, 4:35 pm, BeamMeUpScotty
> wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:19:39 -0800 (PST), "TibetanMonkey, the Beach
>
> Cruiser Philosopher"...
Forum: Driving November 8th 11, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 12
Germany is our last hope

On Nov 8, 2:09*am, "Mr. Austerity" <"PrintMo.Money "> wrote:
> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

Forum: Driving November 7th 11, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 12
Germany is our last hope

On Nov 7, 12:45 pm, BeamMeUpScotty
> wrote:
> On 11/7/2011 11:50 AM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

Forum: Driving November 7th 11, 04:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 12
Germany is our last hope

On Nov 7, 11:28 am, BeamMeUpScotty
> wrote:
> On 11/7/2011 1:44 AM, Ray Fischer wrote:
>
> > BeamMeUpScotty >...
Forum: Driving November 7th 11, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 12
Germany is our last hope

On Nov 7, 1:44 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> BeamMeUpScotty > wrote:
> >Which means that China is NOT Capitalism.....
>
> >Obama isn't for...
Forum: Driving November 7th 11, 08:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 12
Germany is our last hope

On Nov 6, 5:20*pm, Conscience > wrote:
> On 2011-11-06 13:57:05 -0800, "Mr. Austerity" <"PrintMo.Money "> said:

Forum: Driving November 6th 11, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 12
Germany is our last hope

We in the West got no role model. Germany though has survived
Globalization, and if it wasn't for Greece could be laughing about the
rest of the world. They have low unemployment, they export more...
Forum: Driving October 29th 11, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 2
I'm not afraid of the Christian Heaven

(There's great wisdom and humor in this dialog. It deals with a lot of
**** going on in the world. It's kind of long though so be sure to
seat comfortably and have a beer or something)

On Oct 27,...
Forum: Driving October 27th 11, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore