Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Claude Leclerc
Forum: Simulators January 25th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Claude Leclerc
3 flat Screen monitors

Matrox TH2G or software solution, which is also discuss he

http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/

Look in the Surround Gaming section.

TH2G won't give you good resolution with an ATI card...
Forum: Simulators December 20th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,rec.autos.simulators,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 18
Posted By Claude Leclerc
8800 - wait and see...

I want fairly high fps, especially online, so I don't go over 4x/4x in most
sims. (For GTR2/GTL with night racing I use 2xAA or none) I would need a 2nd
GTX in SLI to be able to raise AA/AF at the...
Forum: Simulators December 20th 06, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,rec.autos.simulators,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 18
Posted By Claude Leclerc
8800 - wait and see...

I wanted all the GPU power I could get because I'm using TH2G. (3840x1024
resolution) so I bought a EVGA8800GTX.
ATI is not an option here because it doesn't support these resolution for
reasons...
Forum: Simulators November 17th 06, 03:07 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Claude Leclerc
Ex-Starforce Publisher turns to STEAM!

Partly incorrect ;-).

With HL2 I went to a friend with Internet connection and was able to install
and set it up for off-line play.
It worked for about a month and, I don't know why, it ask me back...
Forum: Simulators November 17th 06, 02:08 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Claude Leclerc
Ex-Starforce Publisher turns to STEAM!

I hated STEAM until I got a high speed Internet connection.
Peoples with no Internet connection can't even play offline with Steam game
which is a pain.
If they could find a alternative for offline...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5