Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 1.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe[_113_]
Forum: Ford Mustang August 29th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 33
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Happy Birthday, Frog

"dwight" > wrote in
:

> August 10th was TFrog's 15th birthday.
>
> There are loose panels in the interior. The power door lock...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 18th 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell cars now)

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Frank ess" > wrote in :

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Michael Johnson > wrote in :

> Joe wrote:
>> Michael Johnson > wrote in
Forum: Ford Mustang August 16th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell cars now)

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

<major snippage>

> It is going to take some MAJOR breakdown in our way of life before the
> population...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 14th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell cars now)

"dwight" > wrote in
:

> "Frank ess" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang August 14th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell cars now)

"dwight" > wrote in
:

> "Joe" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang August 14th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell cars now)

"dwight" > wrote in
:

> "Scott W." <69ta_mustangatcomcastdotcom> wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang August 13th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell cars now)

wrote in
:

> On Aug 13, 12:19*pm, wrote:
>> On Aug 12, 8:22*pm, ...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 13th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Hum after rear-end gear change

Spike > wrote in
:

> On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:25:14 GMT, Joe > wrote:
>
>>"88 Mustang GT Conv."...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 30
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Hum after rear-end gear change

"88 Mustang GT Conv." > wrote in
:

> On Aug 2, 2:30*am, > wrote:
>> While...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 148
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Idea of the muscle car is dead (Or, why Ford can't sell cars now)

"dwight" > wrote in
:

Forum: Ford Mustang August 10th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

wrote in :

> On Aug 8, 10:15 am, wrote:
>
>> Do yourself a favor. Go to this page...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 23rd 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 53
Posted By Joe[_113_]
PETITION TO STOP AL GORE AND LEFT-WING ENVIRONMENTAL WACKOS !

Spike > wrote in
:

> On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:27:26 GMT, Joe > wrote:
>
>>Spike > wrote...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 20th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 53
Posted By Joe[_113_]
PETITION TO STOP AL GORE AND LEFT-WING ENVIRONMENTAL WACKOS !

Michael Johnson > wrote in
:

> Columbotrek wrote:
>> Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang June 13th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 20
Posted By Joe[_113_]
Sorry The Cobra's Not For Sale

wrote in news:fd10cac4-ce8f-4aa1-a37e-1e27c1f5cfc8
@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> What an odd day. I drive my car back and forth to work everyday. I
> also drive it...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16