Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RichA
Forum: Ford Mustang January 15th 13, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By RichA
Vette gets its weight down another 100lbs. How about Mustang?

Giving a fat man a Segway will allow the fat man to "walk" faster than
a normal man, but he's still fat.

http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20130114-2014-chevrolet-corvette-stingray
Forum: Ford Mustang January 15th 13, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By RichA
TFrog, RIP

On Jan 13, 10:13*am, "dwight" > wrote:

> Absolutely, there are many times that I really miss my 5.0s. In this case, I
> think I made the right decision. I'm taking three years off...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 1st 13, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By RichA
2011 - 2012 Mustang GT Coupe with HID?

On Dec 10, 4:50*pm, Justin > wrote:
> On 12/10/2012 10:53 AM, nofingers wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang December 4th 12, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By RichA
Ford's Japanofied Lincolns

It's tragic. 10 years ago, Lincoln was the #1 luxury brand in the
U.S. Not now. So, instead of the distinctiveness they once had, they
are curving the lines and turning them into just another "me...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 3rd 12, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By RichA
2011 - 2012 Mustang GT Coupe with HID?

On Nov 30, 5:51*pm, Justin >
wrote:
> I'm thinking of an '11/12 Mustang GT Coupe (not convertible) for the Spring.
> I know they come in automatic, but what...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 30th 12, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By RichA
Ford Galaxy. Remember when it was a handsome car?

Back in the 1970's. Now, it's a lumpen, f--- ugly SUV!!!

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/galaxy/60203/new-ford-galaxy-spied?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=October
Forum: Ford Mustang October 30th 12, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By RichA
Americans allow cars to be destroyed by the storm

There was a rumour that Toyota had allowed hundreds of cars to be
destroyed during the Thailand floods of last year. The cost to move
them to higher ground and bring them back, then sell them with...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 25th 12, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By RichA
Gas price down to $4.25(per U.S. gallon) in Toronto. I feel so privileged.

It had risen to $5.04/gal not long ago. Still, with oil at only $85/
barrel and the drop in demand since summer, gasoline should be a LOT
cheaper, like $3.65/gallon, even with the taxes. Meanwhile,...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 12th 12, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By RichA
Ford unveils Red Tails Edition Mustang GT

They're wasting their time. The target audience for that are all
driving heavily-chromed Buicks and silver Acura coupes.
Forum: Ford Mustang September 26th 12, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By RichA
Mustang V6s...

On Sep 24, 7:42*pm, XS11E > wrote:
> I'm investigating the possibility of a used Mustang and I'm looking for
> information on reliability and serviceability of various V6s used....
Forum: Ford Mustang September 16th 12, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By RichA
Gas hits $5.20 U.S. gal. in Toronto, but oil is still cheap

On Sep 15, 1:19*pm, "Jimbo /m ..." >
wrote:
> "RichA" > wrote in message

Forum: Ford Mustang September 14th 12, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By RichA
Gas hits $5.20 U.S. gal. in Toronto, but oil is still cheap

On Sep 13, 8:07*pm, "WindsorFox<SS>" >
wrote:
> On 9/13/2012 18:43, RichA wrote:
>
> > Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. *We need to double
> > refining...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 14th 12, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By RichA
Gas hits $5.20 U.S. gal. in Toronto, but oil is still cheap

Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. We need to double
refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.
Forum: Ford Mustang August 26th 12, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By RichA
One-off 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra debuts as tribute to Carroll

On Aug 24, 2:18*pm,
(MummyChunk) wrote:
> From AB

> View the attachments for this post...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 12, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 22
Posted By RichA
Death to ethanol!

On Aug 11, 8:08*pm, Brent > wrote:
> On 2012-08-11, NotMe > wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 12, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 22
Posted By RichA
Death to ethanol!

On Aug 11, 8:45*am, "
> wrote:
> On Friday, August 10, 2012 1:56:16 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> > It is of no value. *It has raised corn prices (and all...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 10th 12, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 22
Posted By RichA
Death to ethanol!

It is of no value. It has raised corn prices (and all the myriad
foods associated with it) by 100% over 1.5 years. It scours engine
components of their protective oil layer. It dries out seals. ...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 5th 12, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By RichA
2015 Mustang renderings

2015 Mustang.

http://tinyurl.com/9f57yvd

Current Jaguar XKRS

http://tinyurl.com/9994es8
Forum: Ford Mustang July 18th 12, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By RichA
Lethal's 9-Second 500

On Jul 18, 7:47*am, "
> wrote:
> More amazing stuff.
>
> http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-lethal-performance-takes-2013-gt500...
>
> Patrick

And it...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 11th 12, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By RichA
Sign on for "Progessive Insurance's" Big-Brother ride-along

Yes, all you have to do to get that mythical 30% redux in car
insurance costs is ride with a little Progressive data recorder in
your car. It will measure and report, all aspects of your...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 1st 12, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By RichA
Gasoline to oil price ratio widest in history

It's now at: $0.48 per L of oil versus $1.30/L of gasoline. A near
1:3 ratio. 4 years ago, it was $80/L for oil and $1.40/L gasoline, a
1:1.75 ratio. Gasoline is almost twice as expensive as 4...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 15th 12, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By RichA
Is This Our 2015 Mustang?

On May 14, 11:47*pm, twk > wrote:
> In article >,
> *Ashton Crusher > wrote:

Forum: Ford Mustang May 14th 12, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By RichA
ZL1 Runs 11s

On May 7, 10:38*am, "
> wrote:
> http://www.thetorquereport.com/2012/05/video_2012_camaro_zl1_complete...
>
> Next up the 662 horsepower GT500. *Being...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 14th 12, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By RichA
Car dealers ads are so funny!

I'd say the most common scam on them is:
"100% approval!" (for credit)
Then, in 3-4 point font at the bottom: "OAC"
Forum: Driving May 24th 11, 10:59 PM Posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.usa,rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 21
Posted By RichA
Negroes loot MN liquor store after tornado

On May 24, 6:56*am, walt tonne > wrote:
> http://www.twincities.com/ci_18119387?source=most_viewed&nclick_check=1
>
> Somethings never change.

They gots ta have it! They'se...