Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: General December 1st 09, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Nov 27, 2:04*pm, wrote:
> On Nov 27, 12:45*pm, SMS > wrote:
>
> > wrote:

> Where the amusement comes in is with people that...
Forum: General November 27th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Nov 27, 12:45*pm, SMS > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Whether I believe it or not is irrelevant. *Doing a survey in this
> > fashion opens up the results to...
Forum: General November 27th 09, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Nov 27, 11:08*am, SMS > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Plus, the unintentional bias comes from the part that because they
> > survey only their own readers,

Forum: General November 27th 09, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Nov 27, 10:15*am, Vic Smith >
wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:26:58 -0800 (PST), wrote:
> >On Nov 26, 9:52*am, Vic Smith...
Forum: General November 27th 09, 05:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Nov 26, 9:02*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> "SMS" > wrote in message

> There are two parts to the auto issue. One part is the survey, the other
> part is...
Forum: General November 27th 09, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Nov 27, 4:26*am, SMS > wrote:
> wrote:
> > I'll bite. *I'm looking at the April, 2009 auto issue. *Let's take the
> > Ford Fusion on page 89. *I see...
Forum: General November 27th 09, 01:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Nov 26, 9:52*am, Vic Smith > wrote:

Hi Vic!

> Not getting into statistical analysis methods, I'll note the CR has
> NEVER given sampling sizes on a model basis....
Forum: General November 27th 09, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Nov 25, 8:51*pm, SMS > wrote:
> wrote:
> > *Their surveys aren't randomy
> > sampled or scientific in any way. *The results are not peer reviewed
Forum: General November 26th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Nov 25, 6:15*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> "hls" > wrote in message
> > Might it also be that these types of vehicles, although similar, are not
> > identical,
Forum: General November 26th 09, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By [email protected]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Nov 25, 12:28*pm, "Tom" > wrote:

> I hope you don't really believe that. If you do I think your ego *and
> elitist attitude need some adjustment, your blanket statement is...
Forum: Saturn October 25th 09, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
RIP
Posted By [email protected]
RIP

On Oct 4, 1:16*pm, SMS > wrote:

> There were so many reasons thatSaturnfailed it's hard to know where to
> start. From mediocre products to lack of innovation, to its...
Forum: Saturn April 21st 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Troll Trio

On Apr 18, 11:08*pm, BläBlä
> wrote:

> In all the time I've been here no one ever respected Scharf and his
> knowledge was always lifted...
Forum: Saturn January 13th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Loud Running---L-300?? (Oppie)

BläBlä wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
> > wrote:
> >
> > > What do you think about Extended Warranty's are they...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13