Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Body Roll
Forum: Technology April 9th 12, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Body Roll
fuel economy improvements of turbocharged engines

On Apr 9, 12:19*pm, techman41973 > wrote:
> A few auto companies are switching to turbo charged 4 cylinder engines
> to replace a naturally aspirated V6's.
> Hyundai is a great...
Forum: Audi May 27th 11, 08:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Body Roll
YIKES!

On May 26, 10:10*pm, D. LaCourse > wrote:
> On 2011-05-26 09:29:04 -0400, AD > said:
>
> > On May 26, 3:08*pm, D. LaCourse > wrote:
> >> The bike,...
Forum: Audi March 22nd 11, 09:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 5
Posted By Body Roll
16" rims: barring 215/55-16 would 225/50R16 or 205/55R16 work better?

winter is almost over here and
I'm pondering summer tire choices for the upcoming 2003 A4 us spec
1.8T wagon (manual)

there's no 215/55R16 Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec
and i'm not willing to go to 17"...
Forum: Mazda March 22nd 11, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 33
Posted By Body Roll
215/40-R16 Yokohama S.Drive tires

On Feb 19, 11:13*pm, Alan Baker > wrote:
> on 16x7 or 16x8 rims.
>
> The tires are 19 lbs., and I'm looking for rims that weigh less than 15
> lbs--preferably less than 14.

Forum: Driving November 27th 06, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.subaru,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Body Roll
replacement station wagon recommendation

> Just thought I'd post a quick note and check for some Internet wisdom
> in addition to my own web searching and research. Looks like the combo
> of not a "luxury vehicle," but on the quieter...
Forum: Mazda October 2nd 06, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By Body Roll
Squeaky brakes on Protege

pws wrote:
> Body Roll wrote:
>
> > Mine did not either for 60k until the dealer did the timing belt.
>
> Did you have brake work done at the time? The timing belt work has

No. 10000 miles...
Forum: Mazda September 29th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By Body Roll
Squeaky brakes on Protege

KWS wrote:
> We had a '97 Protege that sacrificed it's life to successfully protect
> my daughter in a head-on. That great car had front brakes that squeaked
> quite often; the first stop of the day...
Forum: Mazda September 28th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By Body Roll
Squeaky brakes on Protege

Unfortunately I have to spam you folks again.
I had the pads in front replaced by the dealer 10k miles ago and did
not let them
resurface the rotors. There is a quiet high pitched squeal from...
Forum: Mazda August 21st 06, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By Body Roll
"Mazdaspeed 6 blends utility and performance"

Mike wrote:
> Mazdaspeed 6 blends utility and performance
> Drivers who find themselves going a little out of their way to enjoy a
> few additional bends in the road will embrace the Mazdaspeed 6.
Forum: Mazda August 16th 06, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.config,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By Body Roll
alt.autos.mazda

2Rowdy wrote:
> I was reading
> >, made by
> the entity known as Body Roll, that requests spam to be sent to
> > and I...
Forum: Mazda August 16th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.config,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By Body Roll
alt.autos.mazda

Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> At 4:16pm -0000, 08/16/06, Mike > wrote:
>
> >I don't think that was Body Rolls intention. There are a lot of people
> >that post in the...
Forum: Mazda August 16th 06, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.config,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By Body Roll
alt.autos.mazda

Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> At 10:49pm -0500, 08/15/06, Tim Skirvin > wrote:
> >"Body Roll" > writes:
>
> >>Would a news admin be interested to create...
Forum: Mazda August 16th 06, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.config,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 24
Posted By Body Roll
alt.autos.mazda

Would a news admin be interested to create alt.autos.mazda
so that owners of Mazda 6s and 3s won't keep spamming
rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata ?
There is already quite a few groups under alt.autos.*...
Forum: Mazda August 15th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Body Roll
alt.autos.mazda

Guys, would you mind if I file an RFD to create alt.autos.mazda
so that the folks like myself don't spam your newsgroup with general
mazda questions?

Do you think it's be better to file...
Forum: Mazda August 15th 06, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By Body Roll
2003 Mazda 6 coolant?

Pd7704 wrote:
> What kind of coolant does it take it appears to be orange or pink, is this
> something that needs to be filled and flushed by the dealer or jiffy lube
> or similar place? I know GM...
Forum: Mazda August 9th 06, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By Body Roll
[Q] 2.0L engine in 2002 Protege (323)

1. How much work it is time wise to replace the water pump in 2002
Protege (2.0 liter)
when the timing belt is being replaced?

2. Is it an interference engine? Not sure if I want to pay another...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16