Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: L.G.R.
Forum: Chrysler November 30th 07, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By L.G.R.
PCM ?

..

"Bill Putney" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> L.G.R. wrote:
>> Hi all.
>> Why is it that the PCM does not communicate with the...
Forum: Chrysler November 29th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By L.G.R.
PCM ?

Hi all.
Why is it that the PCM does not communicate with the transmission nor the
ABS and also not with an other one wich I dont remember. Aparently that's
the cause why the cluster is not...
Forum: Chrysler November 21st 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By L.G.R.
97 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE Problem

"Jeff" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> Hello. I have a 97 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE with 197,000...
Forum: Chrysler November 18th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 22
Posted By L.G.R.
Couple questions on '96 Grand Caravan

"Matt Ion" > a écrit dans le message de news:
AFR%i.6901$PE.3081@pd7urf1no...
> Two things that have been stumping me lately:
>
> One, the cruise control doesn't turn on anymore...
Forum: Chrysler November 11th 07, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 29
Posted By L.G.R.
Polish for plastic lights

"Mike Marlow" > a écrit dans le message de news:

> "L.G.R." > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler November 11th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By L.G.R.
Seat belt?

"maxpower" > a écrit dans le message de news:

> "L.G.R." > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler November 10th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By L.G.R.
Seat belt?

Hi everyone. My question!

I was wondering that if you don't buckle up, would the air bag fonctioned
advenant an accident.
Cause if you think of it, the slightest hit hard enough to make the bag...
Forum: Chrysler November 10th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 29
Posted By L.G.R.
Polish for plastic lights

"Mike Marlow" > a écrit dans le message de news:

> "L.G.R." > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler November 10th 07, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 29
Posted By L.G.R.
Polish for plastic lights

"William S. Hubbard" > a écrit dans le message
de news: ...
> On Oct 12, 4:29 am, "Mike Y" > wrote:
Forum: Chrysler November 6th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By L.G.R.
98 Grand Caravan

"news.cogeco.ca" > a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
> Instrument cluster is acting up and I know that this is a common problem,...
Forum: Chrysler October 26th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By L.G.R.
2003 Caravan dead PCM

"sonnyg9" > a écrit dans le message
de news: ...

> 2003 Dodge Caravan w/ 76,500 miles has dead PCM. Dealer is...
Forum: Chrysler October 6th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By L.G.R.
AC, rear window everything control

Hi everyone.
Could someone explaines to me again how to re-program the AC, rear window
defrost, rear window wash and rear whiper on a 98 Voyager?
I have those two lights blinking all the time and...
Forum: Chrysler October 4th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By L.G.R.
Re-program the AC and rear whipers buttons.

I forgot. It's a 98 Voyager Expresso 3.3 L

"L.G.R." > a écrit dans le message de news:
> Hi everyone.
> Could someone...
Forum: Chrysler October 4th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By L.G.R.
Re-program the AC and rear whipers buttons.

Hi everyone.
Could someone explaines to me again how to re-program the Ac, rear window
heather, rear wash and rear whiper?
I have those two lights always flashing and nothing work properly and i see...
Forum: Chrysler October 1st 07, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By L.G.R.
94 Caravan trans.

"SunriseAlternatives" > a écrit dans le message
de news: ...
> My tranny will not shift into drive or reverse all the time, only when it...
Forum: Chrysler September 8th 07, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By L.G.R.
98 Voyager...cluster board problem

Few month ago i was writing:

Hi everyone.
I have a problem as once in a while i start the car and nothing works on the
dash board. Neither the temperature gage nor the gaz gage nor the speed...
Forum: Chrysler August 29th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By L.G.R.
AC lights flashing continously

> a écrit dans le message de news:
> On 28 Aug, 13:17, "L.G.R." > wrote:
>> Hi...
Forum: Chrysler August 28th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By L.G.R.
AC lights flashing continously

Hi all.
Someone could tell me what to do with that. On my 98 Expresso, the back
whiper, the back window defrost, all seem to work properly except the AC,
but only the two AC lights lightens,...
Forum: Chrysler August 20th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By L.G.R.
Headlight grunge

"Rod" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> Is it possible to get a headlight lens that has yellowed on the inside
> clean? Just...
Forum: Chrysler August 19th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By L.G.R.
Winshield washers!

"philthy" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> thats a great option for tailgaters

Yes, with red ink in my washers ;)
L.G.R.

> "L.G.R." wrote:
Forum: Chrysler August 19th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By L.G.R.
Winshield washers!

Hi everyone.
When i start my winshield washers, it's the guy behind me that washes is
winshield. The water fly right over my car to the car behind. Is there a way
to ajust the jets? Thanks. (98...
Forum: Chrysler August 19th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By L.G.R.
Horn no longer works.

"bobjones1000" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> 1999 Caravan 3.0.
> Horn has not worked for the past six months or so. Any...
Forum: Chrysler August 18th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By L.G.R.
WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS DOES A 1991PLYMOUTH VOYAGER HAVE??

"L.G.R." > a écrit dans le message de news:

> "PlymouthVoyager91" > a écrit dans le message de...
Forum: Chrysler August 18th 07, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By L.G.R.
WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS DOES A 1991PLYMOUTH VOYAGER HAVE??

"PlymouthVoyager91" > a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
>I HAVE A 1991 VOYAGER AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT...
Forum: Chrysler August 8th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.chrysler.sebring,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By L.G.R.
Ignition key stuck in 2003 Chrysler Sebring LX steering column

I would try to lubricate by shooting light oil from a spray can inside the
ignition key hole. Good luck.
L.G.R.