Showing results 1 to 25 of 103
Search took 0.96 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ron Seiden
Forum: Chrysler September 28th 08, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Seiden
Radiator fan 97 Neon

"doug1111" > wrote in message
> The radiator fan will not come on. Fuse is good. Direct wire the fan
> motor to battery,...
Forum: Chrysler September 28th 08, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Ron Seiden
Intermittent Starting Problem - 2001 Voyager

"JR" > wrote in message

> Occassionally (maybe once a month or not for several months) my 2001
> Voyager...
Forum: Chrysler September 7th 08, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Seiden
Caravan stereo

"Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote in message

> "Ron Seiden" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler September 6th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Seiden
Caravan stereo

I have a 2004 dodge Caravan SXT with the factory AM/FM/Cassette/CD player.
The only thing I find regrettable about it is that it does not play MP3s. It
would be a great convenience on long trips to...
Forum: Chrysler September 1st 08, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By Ron Seiden
Can you replace just the rubber hose on a transmission cool line?

Actually, just cut through the line right at the leak. If it's in the metal
line, move the two (cut) ends apart enough to slide appropriate hose over
both sections and clamp both ends (with two...
Forum: Chrysler July 19th 08, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Seiden
preferred tire rotation pattern

Recently had my van in at WallyWorld for oil change & (free) tire rotation.
(I always specify the fronts going straight back & the rears crossing going
forward.) They actually paged me back to the...
Forum: Dodge May 19th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Seiden
new brake line leak 95 Neon

"Len Rominger" > wrote in message
> Replace both brake lines to the rear brakes on the 95 Neon .
> It is stupid that 1 side uses...
Forum: Chrysler May 15th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Ron Seiden
Chrysler neon flat battery

Check the battery cable connections...

"Gingertim" > wrote in message
> Hi, i have a neon that has a battery that goes...
Forum: Dodge May 12th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 7
Posted By Ron Seiden
1999 Stratus / Breeze milage

Mass airflow sensor?...

"OPTIMABATTERYSTORE" > wrote in message
> We have a 1999 Breeze 2.0l, a/t,...
Forum: Dodge May 5th 08, 03:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 8
Posted By Ron Seiden
2002 caravan intermittent problem

<clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada> wrote in message
> My Dad just called. His 2002 Caravan has been behaving bizarrly.
> It will generally...
Forum: Dodge April 30th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Seiden
1995 Dodge Sport Caravan with water problems

"Jeremy Johnson Sr" > wrote in message
> Hello Everyone out there!
> I have a 95 Dodge Sport Caravan 3.0L V6 with 137K...
Forum: Chrysler April 27th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 18
Posted By Ron Seiden
Engine oil cooler line replacement?

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
>> "Lisa" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler April 22nd 08, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Seiden
96 Gd. Caravan A/C Noise?

Don't forget that part of A/C servicing is vacuuming out the accumulated
water, not just recharging refrigerant. If the accumulator gets filled, the
system gets very unhappy (leading to A/C...
Forum: Dodge April 21st 08, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Ron Seiden
2001 Dodge Stratus problem

"Ron Seiden" > wrote in message
> "tweederfall" > wrote in message
Forum: Dodge April 20th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Ron Seiden
2001 Dodge Stratus problem

"tweederfall" > wrote in message
> My car, a 2001 Dodge Stratus, when started the first time during the
> day will seem...
Forum: Chrysler April 17th 08, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 21
Posted By Ron Seiden
2006 300 Front Brake Squeak

> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> My friend has a 2006 300 with 26k miles. He has developed a
> squeaking noise when the front...
Forum: Dodge April 4th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Seiden
Warm car missing (Cutting out)

Reliable rule of thumb: if the problem appears when the engine warms up,
it's something electronic. Since sensors are lots cheaper than the brain,
start there...

"Ripcord" > wrote in...
Forum: Dodge March 9th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Ron Seiden
2004 Dodge Intrepid...

"Deke" <no > wrote in message

> "Mikey B" > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler March 9th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By Ron Seiden
PT Cruiser 2001 - Brakes (Autozone)

"Just Me (remove <nospam> to reply)" > wrote in
message news:N6Yzj.19845$ES.5043@trnddc05...
> Ok here's the problem.
>
> I've changed my own brakes forever and never had...
Forum: Chrysler February 29th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Ron Seiden
6 speeds automatic trans.

When climbing a twisty mountain road, I dropped my trans from "D" into "3"
to prevent it from shifting up into overdrive every time I lifted my foot
off the gas for another hairpin turn. When the...
Forum: Dodge February 27th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By Ron Seiden
Re 1994 Ply Acclaim 3 lit.

"P.R. Hames" > wrote in message
> Hi, please note that there is quite an amount of prestone leaking around
> the
Forum: Dodge February 26th 08, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Seiden
2002 Dodge Intrepid

"desiree" > wrote in message
> My check engine light came on over the weekend and I had it checked...
Forum: Dodge February 22nd 08, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron Seiden
WHEEL NUT PROBLEM

"Bill Falconer" > wrote in message
> Took my caravan into a tire dealer for a wheel balance. Twenty minutes
> into it he tells me there...
Forum: Dodge January 29th 08, 03:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 10
Posted By Ron Seiden
my cold van

"fbksdodge" <u41008@uwe> wrote in message news:7ee68ec45ffef@uwe...
>i have a 88dodge grand caravan that isn't putting out any heat!! there is
> snow and ice INSIDE my van it's that cold. I'm...
Forum: Chrysler January 29th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By Ron Seiden
99 300M Spare Tire well damp/condensation?

A "permanent" fix, be it a leak or condensation, is to drill a *small* hole
at the lowest point where water could puddle. This will allow any
accumulated water to drain out, and cure a condensation...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 103