Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 2.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: elaich
Forum: Ford Mustang August 29th 07, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,abg.mampf
Replies: 4
Posted By elaich
Does a Ford Mustang have balls???

Victor Smootbank > wrote in
:

> Or is it a Ford Gelding???

Anybody posting from Garbage Groops using the nym...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 24th 07, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By elaich
Idiot MI5

Anonymous > wrote in
:

> Duh. This was not the discussion. I know what the hell I
> am doing. As to recognition,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 23rd 07, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By elaich
Idiot MI5

Anonymous > wrote in
:

www.news.individual.net

--
A:...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 23rd 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Anonymous > wrote in
:

> This moron has jammed this NG. I will now delete it from my
> Google Groups. Unless Google...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 07, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By elaich
Fairmont / Zephyr Buildup

localhost > wrote in
:

> I'm considering building up a fox body Fairmont or Zephyr.

That would be a cool build,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 07, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By elaich
Tauras or Tempo Power steering in 67 Mustang?

wrote in news:1186774136.504835.136870
@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

> Before my Internet Explorer died on me, I have several websites that
> stated you can take the power...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 10th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By elaich
really weird 302 problem...

Spike > wrote in
:

> It wasn't cork. More like rubber or sealant. It was a brand new pickup
> because the previous one from a...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 8th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By elaich
really weird 302 problem...

Spike > wrote in
:

> New oil pickup and shaft. What wasn't new was the oil pan, which
> apparently was not cleaned well enough...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 6th 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By elaich
really weird 302 problem...

Spike > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 02:49:06 -0700, Kruse > wrote:
>
>>On Jul 19, 5:22 pm, vince garcia...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 29th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By elaich
Best method for installing valve cover gaskets-67 FE big block

Joe > wrote in news:Xns997C912C4333Enospamforme@
216.77.188.18:

> Thereby forcing the reader to read backwards. Simply brilliant.

You, of course, noticed which newsreader he is...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 29th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By elaich
Best method for installing valve cover gaskets-67 FE big block

"Jim Warman" > wrote in news:qW3ri.79153$xk5.24392
@edtnps82:

> Proudly top posting since circa 1993...

The problem is others just as ignorant as you who don't know how to...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 29th 07, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By elaich
Best method for installing valve cover gaskets-67 FE big block

"Jim Warman" > wrote in

> Many years ago, I settled on using "HiTack" spray... a coat on the
> gasket and a coat on the gasket rail of...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 26th 07, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By elaich
MAGIC TRICKS

WindsorFox > wrote in
:

> JR wrote:
>> I love these newsgroup Nazi's and their insistence that everyone
>> posts the (to them) right way...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 20th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 21
Posted By elaich
photo

"Jim Warman" > wrote in news:d4Oni.52470$tB5.35026
@edtnps90:

> replacing the oil pump pick up...

Definitely replace the pickup. A lot of guys will reuse this if the...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 7th 07, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By elaich
HOW TO CHANGE SENDING UNIT

wrote in news:1181179133.901424.188550
@q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

> Request information on how to change a fuel sending unit on a 1966
> Mustang.

If you look, you will...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 2nd 07, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By elaich
Reattaching louvers

My rear deck louvers ('80 Mustang) blew off in a windstorm and I saw that
they had been attched with thick double sided "sticky tape." The fact that
this stuff lasted 27 years is somewhat...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 26th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By elaich
Cost effective to convert 4cyl to 8cyl?

"TC" > wrote in news:4656b9a8$0$4660
:

> GILL wrote:
>
>> TC wrote:
>> > Would it be worth the issues/costs of converting a 4 cyl to an 8
>> > cyl or just...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 26th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By elaich
Help-blown head gasket? 67 FE Mustang

"Big Al" > wrote in news:465678f5$0$503$815e3792
@news.qwest.net:

> Sorry, when the advance diaphragm breaks it allows small amounts of fuel
> vapor into the distributor. The arcs in...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 25th 07, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By elaich
Help-blown head gasket? 67 FE Mustang

"Big Al" > wrote in
:

> ".boB" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang May 12th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 32
Posted By elaich
So, I'm out practicing my lane discipline...

"dwight" > wrote in
:

> Your thinking seems to be one-dimensional.

No, YOUR'S is the one dimensional thinking. Everything you...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 12th 07, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 32
Posted By elaich
So, I'm out practicing my lane discipline...

"dwight" > wrote in
:

> I think I should be allowed to drive at whatever speed I feel like, so
> long as I'm not causing any...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 11th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 52
Posted By elaich
r.a.d. Observation

CobraJet > wrote in news:100520071109146898%
:

> Well, I'll tell you this: I've never seen such a conglomeration of
> self-righteous, misguided, and paranoid...
Forum: Ford Mustang May 3rd 07, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By elaich
289/302 gas mileage?

".boB" > wrote in news:4638b420$0$20105
:

> What mileage do you get now?

With a 352 in a truck, he's probably not getting mre than 11...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 16th 07, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By elaich
Dimmer switch behavior

On my '83 GT, when I have the lights on high, I have just the 2 high beam
headlights on. This is unlike any car I have ever owned, which all had all
4 headlights on when on high beams.

When I pull...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 12th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By elaich
Quandry (For Sale?) '66 Coupe

"Jeff Mayner" > wrote in news:evjdmb$rf7$1
@news.datemas.de:

> Anyone have any idea about value?

These cars are not that rare. I see them daily. Just yesterday, I saw an...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 97