Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SadaYama[_2_]
Forum: Honda March 28th 16, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By SadaYama[_2_]
Honda Accord 2000 -- Bearing replacement question

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 12:33:58 PM UTC-4, SadaYama wrote:
> 2000-Accord-4DR-EX with ~105,000 miles. The car when driving above 35 mph, a strange noise comes from the right rear; on highway it...
Forum: Honda March 18th 16, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 9:47:11 AM UTC-4, jay wrote:
> On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 12:33:58 PM UTC-4, SadaYama wrote:
> > 2000-Accord-4DR-EX with ~105,000 miles. The car when driving above 35...
Forum: Honda March 17th 16, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By SadaYama[_2_]
Honda Accord 2000 -- Bearing replacement question

2000-Accord-4DR-EX with ~105,000 miles. The car when driving above 35 mph, a strange noise comes from the right rear; on highway it is even louder at 65mph. Anyway the mechanic diagnosed it as...
Forum: Honda March 25th 14, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By SadaYama[_2_]
Honda Accord 2000: Malfunction Lamp ON / Check Engine Lamp ON

Well the mechanic did a smoke test to find the leak. As the code P 1457 pointed out, the smoke was coming from near the canister.

The mechanic replaced the vapor canister, canister shutoff valve and...

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:21:54 PM UTC-4, SadaYama wrote:
> Honda Accord 2000: Malfunction Lamp ON / Check Engine Lamp ON
>

> I was driving and Malfunction Indicator Lamp came on. Took it...
Forum: Honda March 25th 14, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By SadaYama[_2_]
Honda Accord 2000: Malfunction Lamp ON / Check Engine Lamp ON

Well the mechanic did a smoke test to find the leak. As the code P 1457 pointed out, the smoke was coming from near the canister.

The mechanic replaced the vapor canister, canister shutoff valve...
Forum: Honda March 24th 14, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By SadaYama[_2_]
Honda Accord 2000: Malfunction Lamp ON / Check Engine Lamp ON

Well, I took it to the mechanic and he was going to do the vacuum test and call me. After an hour he called me said that he found a leak coming above the gas tank in emission lines and said he has to...
Forum: Honda March 23rd 14, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By SadaYama[_2_]
Honda Accord 2000: Malfunction Lamp ON / Check Engine Lamp ON

Thanks. Yesterday morning I got a new gas cap and replaced it and got the MIL reset. After driving 50 miles, the MIL showed up. So, I am taking it to the mechanic tomorrow morning. He said I need to...
Forum: Honda March 20th 14, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By SadaYama[_2_]
Honda Accord 2000: Malfunction Lamp ON / Check Engine Lamp ON

Thanks. The code is P1457. I looked up in the Honda service manual and it says:

P1457 Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Control System Leakage (EVAP Caniser System).

Is the EVAP canister purge valve...
Forum: Honda March 20th 14, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By SadaYama[_2_]
Honda Accord 2000: Malfunction Lamp ON / Check Engine Lamp ON

Thanks. The code is P1457. I looked up in the Honda service manual and it says:

P1457 Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Control System Leakage (EVAP Caniser System).

Is the EVAP canister purge valve...
Forum: Honda March 19th 14, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By SadaYama[_2_]
Honda Accord 2000: Malfunction Lamp ON / Check Engine Lamp ON

Honda Accord 2000: Malfunction Lamp ON / Check Engine Lamp ON

I was driving and Malfunction Indicator Lamp came on. Took it to my mechanic and he reset it and said if it comes on again come back we...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11