What terminology means a soft ride? by micky
I don't need a new car now but I will and I want to understand terminology. I want a car with soft ride so I will not feel the bumps. One article refered to base, touring, performance and R/T (or Super Sport?) suspension. And I thought that was the key, but the topic went to body roll....
Yesterday 03:29 PM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
9 10 Technology
Polishing my headlights by micky
3 weeks ago I polished my headlight lenses. They came out great. I had replaced a bulb and noticed again how cloudy they were, 2005 car. It took about 2 hours but would have taken less if my back didn't hurt and I had to sit down over and over, and if then I didn't start listening to the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 12:10 PM
by micky Go to last post