Showing results 1 to 25 of 253
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mario Petrinovic
Forum: Simulators November 7th 13, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
Axis sensitivity (FFB)

Tony R:
Mario Petrinovic:
> Tony R:
> Mario Petrinovic:
>> No, sensitivity should be 100%.
>
> Mario, 50% is fully linear, 0% and 100% are the extreme curves allowing
> more or less...
Forum: Simulators November 6th 13, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
Axis sensitivity (FFB)

Tony R:
Mario Petrinovic:
> Mario Petrinovic:
> Mario Petrinovic:
> Ha, I found one important mistake that I've made. I had axis
> sensitivity on the default value in Logitech Profiler (50%)....
Forum: Simulators November 5th 13, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
Axis sensitivity (FFB)

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Ha, I found one important mistake that I've made. I had axis
sensitivity on the default value in Logitech Profiler (50%). It should
actually be...
Forum: Simulators October 21st 13, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
This is what works: 100/50/50/100, in-game 50.0/50.
Some other day I'll see what does this mean. Is driver's
[ -/50/50/- ] the right one, or do you have to have all...
Forum: Simulators October 12th 13, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Ok, now I have Overall and Centering Spring at 100%.
I will try to move four other sliders at the same percentage, to see
where...
Forum: Simulators October 11th 13, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Ok, now I have Overall and Centering Spring at 100%.
I will try to move four other sliders at the same percentage, to see
where this will lead me...
Forum: Simulators October 8th 13, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Ok, now I have Overall and Centering Spring at 100%.
I will try to move four other sliders at the same percentage, to see
where this will lead me to. So far times...
Forum: Simulators October 5th 13, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Ok, I got it.
- in-game sliders have to be at the max.
- Centering Spring should be at 100%.
- driver's Overall, Spring and Damper have to be the...
Forum: Simulators September 30th 13, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Ok, I got it.
- in-game sliders have to be at the max.
- Centering Spring should be at 100%.
- driver's Overall, Spring and Damper have to be the same.
If you want to...
Forum: Simulators September 16th 13, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
So, Centering Spring at 100%, and everything else (5 other...
Forum: Simulators September 13th 13, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
So, Centering Spring at 100%, and everything else (5 other sliders:
Overall,...
Forum: Simulators September 11th 13, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
So, Centering Spring at 100%, and everything else (5 other sliders:
Overall, Spring, Damper, and...
Forum: Simulators September 10th 13, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
So, Centering Spring at 100%, and everything else (5 other sliders:
Overall, Spring, Damper, and in-game Spring and...
Forum: Simulators September 8th 13, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
So, Centering Spring at 100%, and everything else (5 other sliders:
Overall, Spring, Damper, and in-game Spring and Damper) at the...
Forum: Simulators September 7th 13, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
So, Centering Spring at 100%, and everything else (5 other sliders:
Overall, Spring, Damper, and in-game Spring and Damper) at the...
Forum: Simulators September 7th 13, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
So, Centering Spring at 100%, and everything else (5 other sliders:
Overall, Spring, Damper, and in-game Spring and Damper) at the...
Forum: Simulators September 7th 13, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic
Actually, I presume that 50% should be the correct amount od Damper
for max Strength (60.0).
This would say that for Strength of...
Forum: Simulators September 4th 13, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic
Actually, I presume that 50% should be the correct amount od Damper
for max Strength (60.0).
This would say that for Strength of 55.0 the correct...
Forum: Simulators August 25th 13, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic
Actually, I presume that 50% should be the correct amount od Damper
for max Strength (60.0).
This would say that for Strength of 55.0 the correct Damper would be
55%,...
Forum: Simulators August 24th 13, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Should be 1.000000.
Now I am using:
In Logitech drivers...
Forum: Simulators August 24th 13, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Should be 1.000000.
Now I am using:
In Logitech drivers 100/100/100/Centering Spring...
Forum: Simulators August 21st 13, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Should be 1.000000.
Now I am using:
In Logitech drivers 100/100/100/Centering Spring should be...
Forum: Simulators August 16th 13, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Should be 1.000000.
Now I am using:
In Logitech drivers 100/100/100/Centering Spring should be somewhere
around 60 on my...
Forum: Simulators August 15th 13, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Should be 1.000000.
Now I am using:
In Logitech drivers 100/100/100/Centering Spring should be somewhere
around 60 on my system.
Forum: Simulators August 14th 13, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Mario Petrinovic
"cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Should be 1.000000.
Now I am using:
In Logitech drivers 100/100/100/Centering Spring should be somewhere
around 60 on my system.
In-game 50.0/50%.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 253