Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RM V2.0
Forum: Ford Mustang July 11th 12, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By RM V2.0
Sign on for "Progessive Insurance's" Big-Brother ride-along

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> On 7/11/2012 10:03, RM V2.0 wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang July 11th 12, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"RichA" > wrote in message
> Yes, all you have to do to get that mythical 30% redux in car
> insurance...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 29th 12, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By RM V2.0
The 302 engines - digging way back in my brain cells

"..
> On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:58:45 -0500, Dickr > wrote:
>
>>I remember the first Camaro Z28 in 1969 was a 302, and that was the limit
>>for (I think) Trans Am racing. Many other...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 26th 12, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By RM V2.0
If I was Leno.

"twk" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Brent...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 16th 12, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By RM V2.0
CD Players On Their way Out

"dwight" > wrote in message

> " > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang December 30th 11, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By RM V2.0
I have a 84 Capri RS 5.0 and ...

"Dickr" > wrote in message
> It also has the old 4 bolt TRX wheels and Michelin tires that are wearing
> thin.
> I was agonizing over...
Forum: Driving December 16th 11, 02:43 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns
Replies: 243
Posted By RM V2.0
A Warning From NumbersUSA About The Gingrich Proposed Amnesty!

"Sanders Kaufman" ]> wrote in message
> "RM V2.0" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang December 15th 11, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By RM V2.0
End of the Line for Ranger Pickup

"C. E. White" > wrote in message

> " > wrote in message
Forum: Driving December 15th 11, 03:18 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,alt.machines.cnc,tx.guns
Replies: 243
Posted By RM V2.0
A Warning From NumbersUSA About The Gingrich Proposed Amnesty!

"Sanders Kaufman" ]> wrote in message
> "Gunner Asch" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 11, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By RM V2.0
Question - which year is cost effective, and good driving ?

"huhie" > wrote in message
> Mustang -
>
> If I was going to buy one in the next few months, which year is the most
> cost effective,...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 6th 11, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 20
Posted By RM V2.0
Why Is Mustang Losing Sales Race?

"repairman54" > wrote in message

> I agree on both, a supercharger on my '07 is a more viable choice over a
> new ugly...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11