Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Technology June 20th 07, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Loud noise from Honda Accord 99 when driving above 40mph

On 19 Jun, 17:38, Comboverfish > wrote:
> On Jun 19, 5:39 am, wrote:
>
> > Can anyone help!!
>
> > When i drive my honda accord above 40mph, i begin...
Forum: Driving June 19th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7

On 19 Jun, 13:51, Larry Bud > wrote:
> On Jun 19, 6:39 am, wrote:
>
> > Can anyone help!!
>
> > When i drive my honda accord above 40mph, i begin to...
Forum: Technology June 19th 07, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Loud noise from Honda Accord 99 when driving above 40mph

Can anyone help!!

When i drive my honda accord above 40mph, i begin to hear a loud
humming sort of noise from the front of the car. not sure if its under
the bonnet or to do with the wheel...
Forum: Driving June 19th 07, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Loud noise from Honda Accord 99 when driving above 40mph

Can anyone help!!

When i drive my honda accord above 40mph, i begin to hear a loud
humming sort of noise from the front of the car. not sure if its under
the bonnet or to do with the wheel...
Forum: Honda June 19th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Loud noise from Honda Accord 99 when driving above 40mph

Can anyone help!!

When i drive my honda accord above 40mph, i begin to hear a loud
humming sort of noise from the front of the car. not sure if its under
the bonnet or to do with the wheel...
Forum: Honda May 14th 07, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Idling problems with Honda Accord (99)

On 18 Apr, 19:17, "Richard" > wrote:
> I also have a 1999Hondaaccordand have a similar problem. My car is the
> 2.0 litre pertol and has only done 45000 miles. Most of the...
Forum: Technology May 4th 07, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Diagnostic OBD11 port on Honda Accord 99 (European)

Hi

Does anyone know where the OBD11 diagnostic port is on the Honda
accord 99 (european model)? I've heard people say its below the
drivers side dash board towards the bottom left, but i cant find...
Forum: Honda April 12th 07, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Idling problems with Honda Accord (99)

I have a Honda accord 99 which was gas converted a year ago. I have a
major idling problem, soon as the engine management light comes on the
car starts stalling everytime i slow down. The rev counter...
Forum: Honda March 22nd 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Honda Accord 99 Gas Conversion Problems

Hi all

> I hope someone can help!!
> I've got a Honda Accord (99) which i had converted to gas a year ago.
> When I drive the car in petrol mode, its fine and never cuts off. But
> when I drive in...
Forum: Technology March 22nd 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Gas Conversion Problem

Hi all

> I hope someone can help!!
> I've got a Honda Accord (99) which i had converted to gas a year ago.
> When I drive the car in petrol mode, its fine and never cuts off. But
> when I drive in...
Forum: Jeep March 22nd 07, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Idling Problems with gas conversion

Hi all

I hope someone can help!!
I've got a Honda Accord (99) which i had converted to gas a year ago.
When I drive the car in petrol mode, its fine and never cuts off. But
when I drive in gas mode,...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11