Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S.LaRocca
Forum: Chrysler March 29th 13, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By S.LaRocca
Saw a car today that might replace my 300m ...

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:30:28 +0000, DAS wrote:

> I guess you are a non-believer...

I like his style. :)
Forum: Chrysler March 22nd 13, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By S.LaRocca
Thoughts on Chrysler 200 ?

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:35:34 -0700, James Rau wrote:

> On 21 Mar 2013 21:36:50 GMT, "S.LaRocca" > wrote:
>
>>The wife has been looking at mid size cars and I told her to take a...
Forum: Chrysler March 21st 13, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By S.LaRocca
Thoughts on Chrysler 200 ?

The wife has been looking at mid size cars and I told her to take a look
at the 2013 Chrysler 200...It seems like a lot more car for the money
than the Chevy Malibu.

Any thoughts on the 200, good...
Forum: Dodge September 5th 12, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By S.LaRocca
Extended warranty advice, please.

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 23:58:21 -0700, bob wrote:

> Do you research and you can save at least a thousand dollars.
>
> Here are a few that a quick search turned up.
Forum: Dodge August 30th 12, 10:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By S.LaRocca
Extended warranty advice, please.

I have a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan ordered & I was wondering if an
extended warranty is a good bet, or a waste of money ?

Anyone have any personal experiences with them that could shed some light...
Forum: Chrysler August 30th 12, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By S.LaRocca
Need Dodge Grand Caravan extended warranty advice

I have a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan ordered & I was wondering if an
extended warranty is a good bet, or a waste of money ?

Anyone have any personal experiences with them that could shed some light...
Forum: Dodge August 12th 12, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 13
Posted By S.LaRocca
Chrysler mini vans

I've been thinking of possibly buying a Chrysler / Dodge minivan. Do any
of you have anything good or bad to say about them ?

I am thinking of buying a new one, but could possibly buy used if it is...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7