Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill[_20_]
Forum: Chrysler July 29th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill[_20_]
07 Caravan SXT Rear Wiper problem.

I just bought this for $7995 from a local dealer, and it looks next to
new. Everyone must have been scared off by the mileage, but it is
clean. Definitely used for a business driven up and down the...
Forum: Chrysler July 28th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill[_20_]
07 Caravan SXT Rear Wiper problem.

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has seen problems with the rear wiper motor
on a '07 Caravan. It is not a premium vehicle, so it has no control
other than a rear intermittent wiper button on it (other...
Forum: Dodge June 4th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill[_20_]
1999 Dodge Gr Caravan locks by itself

There are door "mux" inputs which monitor which position the doors are
in. Have somebody check with a scan tool to make sure they are working
correctly. The wiring or switches could be bad, also...
Forum: Chrysler April 22nd 08, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Bill[_20_]
What's happened to this NG?

Unfortunately, this along with most other newsgroups are getting all
kinds of spam mail, most listed over and over again. Other newsgroups,
from music, to radios to cars, all are being affected. Just...
Forum: Chrysler April 21st 08, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill[_20_]
96 Gd. Caravan A/C Noise?

I charged it this week, but havent had to for I believe about 3 years
now. It's something I've done in the past, but this time the noise.

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:27:36 GMT, "Daniel Who Wants to...
Forum: Chrysler April 21st 08, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill[_20_]
96 Gd. Caravan A/C Noise?

Hello,

Has anyone had their AC compressor go bad on these vans? Just using
the AC after recharging (got low over winter), as I've done before.
But, now when the AC is turned on, the compressor makes...
Forum: Chrysler November 8th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill[_20_]
Self resetting fuses?

Problem just solved. Corroded wire in connector to pump motor. Soured
that I didnt see it.! Thanks for help.

Bill

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 03:19:10 GMT, (Bill) wrote:

>Fuse # 9 in...
Forum: Chrysler November 8th 07, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill[_20_]
Ye ol'LeBaron rear window regulator ritual

I feel for ya' Bill,

Bill

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 20:05:37 -0800, billccm > wrote:

>Hello:

Forum: Chrysler November 8th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill[_20_]
Self resetting fuses?

Fuse # 9 in PDC is empty, unused.

Owners manual states:

" Power windows, power locks, windshield wipers, starter relay, and
engine relay are fused with self resetting fuses that are...
Forum: Chrysler November 5th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill[_20_]
Help: 96 Caravan no front washer?

I am now suspecting there is a thermal fuse that may be bad that is
inserted in the junction block. It says that it is a dealer only
servicable item, which I'm sure is not the case. Will continue...
Forum: Chrysler November 5th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill[_20_]
Help: 96 Caravan no front washer?

Hello,

Does anyone know where the voltage outputs from that supplies the
front washer motor? I have no voltage output from the output
connector, completely dead. I traced back to the connector...
Forum: Chrysler October 29th 07, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill[_20_]
98 Caravan rear wiper - gas gage - door locks

You may have a bad heater control (button module). They have been
known to be unreliable, but I'm a little surprised that it wnet bad
after battery change. They have a small IC on the back of the...
Forum: Chrysler October 29th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill[_20_]
98 Voyager...cluster board problem

Yes,

The cluster pcb's are no strangers to being bad. Watch for more
frequent failures, and possible no-start conditions to begin. Check
voltage at "bus+" and "bus-" wires going into cluster to...
Forum: VW air cooled April 14th 07, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill[_20_]
'75 1800 cc. pancake with Syntehtic oil?

Hello,

Firstly, thanks for previous info offered on other subjects recently!
They have been most helpful.

I am wondering if putting full synthetic oil in the 1800cc aircooled
bus will cause any...
Forum: VW air cooled April 7th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill[_20_]
Cleaning spots from pop-up camper '75

Hello,

The white top on this has many small black spots on it. Is there
something specific to use to get these off, or are they there to stay?

Thanks in advance,

Bill
Forum: VW air cooled April 7th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill[_20_]
Camper pop-up canvas.

Hello,

Is West Coast Metric the most reasonably priced place to get the
canvas replacement for my 75 Westy? I ordered from them years ago a
sunroof canvas for my ex - 63. They still seem...
Forum: VW air cooled March 29th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill[_20_]
1983 2.0 liter rough idle.

Hello,

Just wondering if somebody that mentions rough idle on a 83 Vanagon
2.0L may be because of a head gasket problem, or something with fuel
injection, etc. What will the common head gasket...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17