Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David A Stocks[_3_]
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 22nd 11, 03:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 12
chocks away

"Catman" > wrote in message

> But adds wear to the clutch release forks, and you should *check* you're
> in neutral...
Forum: Alfa Romeo June 19th 10, 10:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 16
Can Olive wait for the beep?

"GT" > wrote in message

> Do the diesels normally drink oil? (I mean engine oil, not diesel!)?

I put a bit into my 156 2.4JTD during its...
Forum: Alfa Romeo April 12th 10, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 37
Alfa 156 JTD

"SteveH" > wrote in message

> I've not looked under the bonnet of the 159, so don't know how
> comfortable the 5-pots are...
Forum: Alfa Romeo April 9th 10, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 37
Alfa 156 JTD

"Zathras" > wrote in message

> 1/ The 2.4 10V 140hp engine has a fabulous 'throttle' response and is
> more...
Forum: Alfa Romeo March 22nd 10, 02:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 60
I don't like this wine

"Zathras" > wrote in message

>>The compressor goes round all the time.
>
> AFAIK, just the part driven...
Forum: Alfa Romeo February 17th 10, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 28
Headlight adjustment

"Catman" > wrote in message
> GT wrote:
>
>> Obviously a new windscreen would sort out the problem and I'm sure I
Forum: Alfa Romeo February 7th 10, 08:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 28
Headlight adjustment

"GT" > wrote in message
> OK, I give in - where is it? Need to adjust vertical beam - higher please!
>
> I've tried...
Forum: Alfa Romeo January 17th 10, 09:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 34
How to tell a different trim version

"Charlie Money" > wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> Looking at buying an older 156 T-spark as a second...
Forum: Alfa Romeo December 18th 09, 11:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 34
Failing battery

"Dave Savage" > wrote in message

> 1. BATTERIES
>
> Sorry , but I maintain that a labour charge to change a battery is...
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 9th 09, 11:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 18
156 Speedo failed any ideas?

"David A Stocks" > wrote in message
> "David A Stocks" > wrote in message
>> 156...
Forum: Alfa Romeo November 9th 09, 02:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 18
156 Speedo failed any ideas?

"David A Stocks" > wrote in message
> 156 2.4 JTD 2000.
> It dropped to zero about 30 miles from home on a long journey yesterday -
> and the...
Forum: Alfa Romeo October 19th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 18
156 Speedo failed any ideas?

156 2.4 JTD 2000.
It dropped to zero about 30 miles from home on a long journey yesterday -
and the miles have stopped clocking up as well. It sometimes comes back but
not for very long. AFAIAA it...
Forum: Alfa Romeo October 13th 09, 10:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 95
Pikey tyres

"SteveH" > wrote in message

> Marangoni are usually the answer when you need cheap tyres for an Alfa.

I had a pair on...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13