Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Driving November 18th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Some fresh IH95 Videos....

On Nov 18, 1:36*am, necromancer
> wrote:
> 'Sup, roadgeeks:
>
> New from necromancer films is a three part series covering IH95
> through downtown...
Forum: Driving October 24th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Since we are on the subject of new videos...

On Oct 24, 5:18*am, richard > wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 02:03:22 -0400, necromancer
>

> > wrote:
> >Here is a ride through...
Forum: Driving October 6th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Moar New Videos....

On Oct 6, 12:23*am, necromancer
> wrote:
> The A1A tour commences:
>
> First is FLA1A from the junction with FL202 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
> to St....
Forum: Driving October 2nd 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
New Videos - IH95 and FL202

On Oct 1, 10:26*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> New video from necromancer Films:
>
> First is Florida State Route 202 (better known as J Turner Butler BL
> or...
Forum: Driving July 25th 08, 06:44 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
New Videos: IH90, IH481 and IH81 in central New York

On Jul 25, 12:41*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> Recently added videos of the Central New York tour:
>
> First is IH90 - The New York State Thruway - from exit...
Forum: Driving July 15th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
New Videos - Central New York

On Jul 14, 10:30*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> Fresh video from necromancer Films featuring IH690 in Syracuse, NY:

Forum: Driving July 6th 08, 04:41 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 61
Posted By [email protected]
55 returning? It had better not-the dumbest law since Prohibition

On Jul 5, 11:34*pm, H.B. Elkins >
wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 02:02:23 GMT, BSMack wrote:
>
> >Eighty is wreakless driving.
>
> Bzzt. Sorry, wrong, but thanks for...
Forum: Driving July 5th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Jul 5, 12:40*pm, Jeff Morrison > wrote:
> On Jul 5, 10:39*am, wrote:
>
> > I would agree, Virginia seems to have a "Hard-On" against speeding
Forum: Driving July 5th 08, 04:39 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Jul 5, 5:12*am, XOZ > wrote:
> On Jul 5, 3:56 am, "Matt Wiser" > wrote:
>
> > Anyone notice Sen. John Warner (R-VA) proposing a National Speed...
Forum: Driving June 21st 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
New Videos: Florida's Space Coast.

On Jun 21, 4:57*am, necromancer <55_sux@worldofnecromancer_NO-SPAM_NO-
WAY.com> wrote:
> Three new videos from the worldofnecromancer.org featuring the Cocoa
> Beach area of Central Florida -...
Forum: Driving June 10th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
New Video: The Wiregrass Trail

On Jun 10, 12:24*am, necromancer
> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:34:29 -0700 (PDT),
> wrote:
>
> >Night video is tough, your's...
Forum: Driving June 10th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
New Video: The Wiregrass Trail

On Jun 9, 8:18*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:46:27 -0400, necromancer
>
> > wrote:
Forum: Driving June 9th 08, 07:57 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
New Video: The Wiregrass Trail

On Jun 9, 1:46*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> New video for your roadgeeking enjoyment: GA57 - sometimes referred to
> as the Wiregrass Trail - from Ludowici,...
Forum: Driving June 1st 08, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
New video - US25/84/301 - Ludowici, GA

On May 31, 11:19*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> The latest necromancer Flims presentation is loaded and ready for your
> perusal. This is of the multiplex of...
Forum: Driving May 29th 08, 06:33 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
upd*tes, updat*s and a new video

On May 28, 6:15*pm, necromancer
> wrote:

> Please accept my appologies for the wierd angle of the camera in these
> shows. Don't know if the camera...
Forum: Driving May 29th 08, 06:31 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
upd*tes, updat*s and a new video

> Please accept my appologies for the wierd angle of the camera in these
> shows. Don't know if the camera shiftes after I got into the car or
> what, but the angle is a bit strange.
>
> --

Nice...
Forum: Driving May 29th 08, 06:23 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
upd*tes, updat*s and a new video

On May 28, 6:15*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> Well, this week, I've decided to say to hell with the gas prices, I'm
> going to get out there and do some...
Forum: Driving March 24th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Fresher than fresh videos....

On Mar 24, 2:13*am, necromancer
> wrote:
> Hi Viavegemitologists:
>
> (Sorry, couldn't resist)
>
> Some new necromancer videos for your perusal:
>
> First...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18