Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zonie
Forum: Ford Explorer November 17th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By zonie
Trans problem

Thanks for the replies. We have been running the truck without OD. It makes
no attempt to go into OD and there is no noises. I appreciate your input
and plan to take it to the trans shop soon.
Forum: Ford Explorer November 16th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By zonie
Trans problem

HI all,
I hope someone can help me. We have purchased a '92 explorer 2wd. It is
v6 with a four speed auto. The truck has 120000 miles and is in really
good shape except that it does not have the 4th...
Forum: Honda November 11th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 14
Posted By zonie
New brakes on a 08 Accord with 27K miles???

Very rude of you to say something like that. Like I said mine wore out at
28000 and they were never screeched as you say.
Scott

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Honda November 11th 08, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 14
Posted By zonie
New brakes on a 08 Accord with 27K miles???

The man said his REAR pads were worn out , not front. But seems to be
normal for late Honda's as far as rear pad wear out.
scott

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Honda November 10th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 14
Posted By zonie
New brakes on a 08 Accord with 27K miles???

I can. We have an '04 Acoord EX. The rear pads were gone at 28000 mi. We
are older and do not abuse this car and no the handbrake was never left
on. The car now has 49000 and the original front pads...
Forum: Honda September 27th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 43
Posted By zonie
Steering wheel audio controls

We also have an '04 EX-L. The steering whell controls are not Backlit. I
believe on an '05 they are.
Scott

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.makers.honda/
More...

I have always used aftermarket pads in the past and had problems. Never
seem to have any trouble with genuine pads. Just my input. Scott

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Honda February 26th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Son-in-law has an '03 here in the states. At about 100,000km the large bush
in the front of the lower control arms had broken. We changed the lower
arms ourselves were about $95 U.S. each. You can...
Forum: Honda February 17th 08, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 347
Posted By zonie
Consider buying American!

I worked at a Chevy dealer at the time the Prizm was around. Chevy even had
a letter out to replace the failed Delco alt. with a Denso unit. GM and
Ford dug their own graves buy giving us piles of...
Forum: Honda February 14th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 347
Posted By zonie
Consider buying American!

I dont feel a bit sorry for G.M and their losses. I worked at a Chevy
dealer for 33 years and saw how their products were. I have owned Honda
and Toyota products for over 20 years and loved every...
Forum: Honda January 18th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By zonie
test

I've had no updates since 1-9-08. Anybody else working?

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.makers.honda/
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

Why are you posting on a Honda Site? The engine first off is a Yamaha
engine. Volvo did'nt build it. The last good Volvo in my opinion was the
world famous 240. Built before Ford got their hands on...
Forum: Honda July 2nd 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By zonie
Wal-mart oil

Just wondering if anybody knows for sure who makes the Super-tech oil at
Wal-mart? The price is tempting and it says it meets the same
requirements. Still not sure I would trust it in my car. But...
Forum: Honda May 26th 07, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By zonie
96 accord lurching at cruise throttle

Maybe got some bad fuel? Have you refilled the tank since? Scott
Forum: General March 2nd 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By zonie
Car with a circle symbol

Yes, it was Mazda
Forum: Honda January 17th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By zonie
New Accord Initial Oil Change Interval

I would not change the oil untill the monitor says to. cars,engines and
oils are not like they used to be. I wish my '04 accord had that system.
Look at the money you will save and your car will...
Forum: Honda January 14th 07, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By zonie
Honda brand motor oil

It even says on the Honda bottle the it is made specifically for Honda by
Exxon/Mobil. I wish I could find out for sure if Honda actually has
something different in their oil. Scott
Forum: 4x4 December 9th 06, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 7
Posted By zonie
oil change- finally

I agree that when you put on miles that rapidly you can go farther between
changes. In my own truck it takes me 6 months to put on 5000 miles, which
is when I change the oil. And I do check the oil...
Forum: 4x4 December 8th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 7
Posted By zonie
oil change- finally

HI all,
The company that I work for bought me a new Chevy Colorado pick-up for
auto parts delivery in Phoenix. All driving is city and urban expressway.
We took delivery of the truck on Oct. 2,...
Forum: Honda November 18th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By zonie
Rear pads worn

This week I thought I heard the pad wear indicators on my '04 Accord. I
looked at the pads from the outside and all looked well. But upon removal
of the rear pads, the outer pad looked okay but the...
Forum: Honda July 26th 06, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By zonie
2002 Civic Transmission blows at 44,000 Miles!

I forgot to say that our Civic had 53,000 miles

Scott
Forum: Honda July 25th 06, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By zonie
2002 Civic Transmission blows at 44,000 Miles!

We thought it was out of norm too. My son-in-law was driving to work a few
months ago in his 02 Civic EX , stopped at traffic light and noticed the
car hesitate shifting between 2nd and 3rd gear,...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23