Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: W. Stief
Forum: Technology August 20th 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By W. Stief
won't start

dreyfuss wrote:
> also wanted to mention,that it makes the brrrrr..noise.whats missing
> is the last kick.Y.D

That sounds like a bad Bendix, (inside the starter) or a chipped tooth
on the...
Forum: Technology July 20th 08, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By W. Stief
P0171/P0174 Help!

Pete C. wrote:
> mr158912 wrote:
>>
>> it seems to me you have a vacumm leak of some sort either intake
>> plenium/manifold gsaket or egr valve and maybe evan a pcv system
>> leak
>> but looking at...
Forum: Technology July 17th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By W. Stief
Coil pack testing question

Mike Romain wrote:
> Calab wrote:
>>> This coil only appears to put out one spark on one side, the top
>>> cylinder. The bottom cylinder doesn't fire and the plug is wet with
>>> gas. I put in new...
Forum: Technology July 10th 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By W. Stief
OK to do this?

j wrote:
> The electric radiator fan quit working on my 94 Chevy Corsica 6
> cylinder. In order to test the fan I thought I should unplug the
> 2-wire plug from the sensor that is screwed into the...
Forum: Technology July 1st 08, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 33
Posted By W. Stief
Engine Cleaning

Built_Well wrote:
> Hi, I have a question about engine cleaning.
>
> A beginner's book called "Auto Upkeep" says to clean the engine like
> this:
>
> "Open the hood. Wet a shop rag with a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5