Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rebco10
Forum: Corvette March 3rd 10, 01:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By rebco10
anyone ever go backwards

I have a nice 00 convertible in the garage. I use it alot in the nice
weather and keep it clean etc. This is my 4th vette. Others were 76,
93, 96, 01 and 00.

My c5 like I said is nice.. but I...
Forum: Corvette March 3rd 10, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By rebco10
29 year old , mother of 4 , dies while test driving aSuperCharged Vette

On Feb 20, 10:53*am, Bob I > wrote:
> Would it have made any difference if she had died in an SUV instead?
>
> On 2/20/2010 7:39 AM, wrote:
>

> > On Feb 19,...
Forum: Corvette March 25th 09, 04:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By rebco10
miss the lt4

Now on my 4th Corvette I own a c5 convertible 6 spd. Last car was a
96 lt4 targa. The c5 is better in every way. I hated getting in and
out of the other car

but you know what. I think I liked...
Forum: Corvette February 16th 09, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By rebco10
pontiac g8

On Feb 15, 10:03*am, Zombywoof > wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 23:02:51 -0800 (PST), rebco10 >
> wrote:
>
> >Hey wifes cadillac srx truck is up. *Thinking about the...
Forum: Corvette February 15th 09, 08:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By rebco10
pontiac g8

Hey wifes cadillac srx truck is up. Thinking about the g8 would look
nice next to the 00 vette. Would be nice to have a car that fast with
a back seat and every day driving. Anyone have real...
Forum: Corvette February 11th 09, 12:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By rebco10
GM email Promo

On Feb 9, 9:50*pm, wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:56:40 -0800, pj > wrote:
> >Big print: *email offer for 0% apr for 60 months
>
> >But, it's for an...
Forum: Corvette November 30th 08, 02:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By rebco10
Kind of funny looking at some of my old postings.

I was bored tonight and was checking out some of my old posts.
I purchased an 01 blue vert back over the summer. It had rear end
problems and the dealer gave me back my $$. Found a great black...
Forum: Corvette November 2nd 08, 02:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By rebco10
short throw question

Before gettng my c5 I looked at a 00 camaro ss. Nice car back
seat. no need for debate here.
One thing I definitely liked 10x better in the camaro (the only thing
actually) was the short shift. ...
Forum: Corvette October 12th 08, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By rebco10
Where to get Corvette parts

Been here since 1996. 4 corvettes later I have the one I truly love.
00 convertible.

Anyway, if GM goes out of business. where are we going to get parts???

Unbelievable thought huh
Forum: Corvette August 28th 08, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By rebco10
2000 c5 vert question

Love love love my new (old) car. Had it 3 weeks and really cant drive
it much because stupid head (me) forgot to get a bill of sale when I
bought the car in NJ. so I had to wait to get it in the...
Forum: Corvette August 11th 08, 04:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By rebco10
whats more fun traction on or off

I love taking my car and checking out the limits with traction off
(not good for small area) and then turning it on and going around
these small turns.

Do it with the system off then on right after...
Forum: Corvette August 11th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By rebco10
clicking when turning wheel.

Ok found one or 2 problems with new car.
When I turn wheel left or right, have some clicking in the wheel. I
have to get it inspected, I can feel it needs breaks. any idea what
the clicking might...
Forum: Corvette August 10th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By rebco10
new 00 picked up

So I went to NJ yesterday and picked up the 2000 triple black.
Made my offer sight unseen only described. Of course if not as
described, I had the option to walk.
It is pretty close to perfect
I am...
Forum: Corvette August 8th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By rebco10
new deal

On Aug 7, 1:47*pm, "'Key" > wrote:
> "rebco10" > wrote in message

> > Now I made a promise...
Forum: Corvette August 7th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By rebco10
new deal

Now I made a promise to buy an 01 vert 6 spd mint same owner garaged
last 6 years,

25K miles all records. Top is excellent tires good and seats very very
nice. $23500 and I think that is ok.

I...
Forum: Corvette August 6th 08, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By rebco10
deal fell through

Guy called me like 15 times and instead of finishing Thurs, wanted to
finish this afternoon. I just gave him the deposit Sunday. He also
insisted on doing the inspection and having me pay him the...
Forum: Corvette August 5th 08, 12:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 15
Posted By rebco10
tires do I have to break the bank

On Aug 5, 12:03*am, "Mark Jones" > wrote:
> rebco10 wrote:
> > Tires at tire rack origninal equipment rears like 350 each. then best
> > sellers around 200 each.
>
> > any tire...
Forum: Corvette August 5th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By rebco10
cold air induction

Is cold air induction a good idea for a c5. Does it make the car run
hotter or colder.

Ralph
Forum: Corvette August 5th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 15
Posted By rebco10
tires do I have to break the bank

Tires at tire rack origninal equipment rears like 350 each. then best
sellers around 200 each.

any tire recommendations that will not break the bank.

Ralph
Forum: Corvette August 3rd 08, 04:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By rebco10
Opinions Please

On Aug 2, 3:21*pm, Nada > wrote:
> Looking for some opinions, received quite a bit of help her on my last
> purchase, esp from Dad, trouble is my wife took it over, so I am once
Forum: Corvette August 2nd 08, 08:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 19
Posted By rebco10
How much to fix these problems

On Aug 2, 2:28*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> Now if you want to chase one down try this one -
>
> http://toledo.craigslist.org/car/779038853.html
>
> Don't dally get on it now.
>
> "Dad"...
Forum: Corvette August 2nd 08, 08:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Aug 2, 2:28*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> Now if you want to chase one down try this one -
>
> http://toledo.craigslist.org/car/779038853.html
>
> Don't dally get on it now.
>
> "Dad"...
Forum: Corvette August 2nd 08, 02:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Aug 2, 2:28*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> Now if you want to chase one down try this one -
>
> http://toledo.craigslist.org/car/779038853.html
>
> Don't dally get on it now.
>
> "Dad"...
Forum: Corvette August 2nd 08, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Aug 2, 2:14*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> "rebco10" > wrote in message

> >I really...
Forum: Corvette August 2nd 08, 06:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 19
Posted By rebco10
How much to fix these problems

I really appreciat your advise and would buy the car. but I am too
late the auction is no longer a buy it now at 20,300 but over that.

Just one thing, where are you that a 98 vette convertible 6 spd...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44