Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lil abner[_2_]
Forum: Driving September 11th 10, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 0
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Blood Of Heroes | Memorials :: FDNY LODD Memorial - Never Forget

> http://www.fdnylodd.com/9-11-Never-Forget/Memorials/Blood-Of-Heroes.html
Forum: Driving September 9th 10, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
You can't drive too slow

On 9/8/2010 9:39 PM, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
> Would you rather have some idiot crash into you at 40 mph or 70? It's
> just that simple.
Most of us rather that no one...
Forum: Driving September 6th 10, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
car washes

Went through one of the laser or lazer car washes. No physical contact
other than chemicals. three passes one cleaning one washing and one
rinsing with wipers on.
It took off most all dirt but not...
Forum: Driving August 11th 10, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Gasoline with Ethanol...

necromancer wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:11:23 -0400, lil abner > wrote:
>
>> When they force E15 and E85 down our throats our cost to operate a
>> vehicle, down time,frustration and...
Forum: Driving August 11th 10, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Gasoline with Ethanol...

John David Galt wrote:
>>> traffic: I was asking if maybe the car might have water in the gas
>>> tank, and one of the things he mentioned is that with most all the
>>> gasoline brand these days that...
Forum: Driving August 4th 10, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics,rec.sport.golf
Replies: 4
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
BP petrol stations shut down by Greenpeace

Matthew Russotto wrote:
> In article >, lil abner > wrote:
>
>> with oil. Nothing but undyed wool and cotton is allowed because dyes are
>> made with...
Forum: Driving July 28th 10, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.economics,rec.sport.golf

Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year wrote:
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7911747/BP-petrol-stations-shut-down-by-Greenpeace.html
>
> BP petrol...
Forum: Driving July 24th 10, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Must be the heat

A day or so ago a motorcycle cut me off. i was driving, in the right
lane, with the pace, of the traffic. I had to hit the brake. I couldn't
understand it.
Today, we were in the right lane, in...
Forum: Driving July 15th 10, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Replies: 21
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Time to ban all TOYS from cars

ChrisCoaster wrote:
> On Jul 14, 4:22 pm, necromancer - ECHM <coupe_de_bo...@zinedine-
> zidane.fr> wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:34:26 +0000 (UTC), Brent
>>

>> While franticly pushing on the...
Forum: Driving July 15th 10, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 48
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Told ya....

ChrisCoaster wrote:
> On Jul 14, 7:22 pm, Evan Platt >
> wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 00:16:37 +0100, "Beav"
>>
>> > wrote:
>>> But...
Forum: Driving July 14th 10, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,misc.legal,alt.true-crime
Replies: 21
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Time to ban all TOYS from cars

Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year wrote:
> No more radios, or CD players, or GPS units, or DVD players or cell
> phones or anything else. Driving is a super-serious and dangerous
Forum: Driving July 13th 10, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Drivers over 80 face Italian ban in bid to slash high death toll

They should have aborted these kids that are now trying to be ........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1292050/Drivers-80-face-Italian-ban-bid-slash-high-death-toll.html
Forum: Driving July 12th 10, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
OH TP Speeders Clocked At 100+ Declining

Harry K wrote:
> On Jul 11, 4:49 pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:

Forum: Driving July 12th 10, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

gpsman wrote:
> Number Of Speeders Clocked At 100+ Declining, Still Prevalent Along
> Ohio Highways
>
> What is it about the Ohio Turnpike that entices speed demons to push
> speedometers past...
Forum: Driving July 11th 10, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.maker.chrysler,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 48
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
GM Using The Mercedes Playbook

Comments4u wrote:
> The "new GM" (which looks amazingly like the "old GM" that went bankrupt
> last year) has adopted at least one chapter from the Mercedes playbook.
> However, Mercedes should not...
Forum: Driving July 7th 10, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Bugatti smashes world land speed record by driving at incredible268mph

Aunt whatever her name is would have a heart attack
Just what i want for a grocery...
Forum: Driving July 2nd 10, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Judgemental

I saw a couple of construction workers, in a pick up park in a handicap
spot. No handicap plate or placard.
I thought they were pricks.
Then the Driver got out. His leg, I later found out, had been...
Forum: Driving June 28th 10, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 2
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
New Hires in UAW Now Get Just $14 an hour

Dave Head wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 05:42:41 -0600, Howard Brazee >
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 06:52:48 -0400, Dave Head >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> You sound...
Forum: Driving June 24th 10, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
NHTSA says -" Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause ofdeath for children age 3 and older in the U.S."

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers wrote:
> http://www.nhtsa.gov/Safety/CPS
>

> Amazing no? And yet nobody gives a damn. All this talk about "save
> the children" but when it comes to...
Forum: Driving June 22nd 10, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
California Considers Electronic License Plate Ads

gpsman wrote:
> Advertisements would display only after vehicles were stopped for four
> seconds and could also be used to display public safety information
> such as Amber alerts.
>
> By Antone...
Forum: Driving June 20th 10, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Just another complaint

Jim Yanik wrote:
> lil abner > wrote in :
>
>> Wife driving, we were doing about 5 over, in the right lane.
>> An idiot passes, on the left, looks...
Forum: Driving June 20th 10, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Just another complaint

Wife driving, we were doing about 5 over, in the right lane.
An idiot passes, on the left, looks over his shoulder, at us and
proceeds to cut us off. Nobody ahead, of him for a eighth mile.
OK; one...
Forum: Driving June 18th 10, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 43
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
UAVs for traffic enforcement

Daniel W. Rouse Jr. wrote:
> "Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
>> On 06/17/2010 12:55 AM, Daniel W. Rouse Jr. wrote:
>>>
>>> "Brent"...
Forum: Driving June 16th 10, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 60
Posted By lil abner[_2_]
Left Foot braking vs switching between driving on the left anddriving on the right side of the road.

Ashton Crusher wrote:
> Many people can't seem to fathom that anyone can use their left foot
> to brake without careening out of control yet people routinely switch
> from driving on the left side of...
Forum: Driving June 15th 10, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

T.J. Higgins wrote:
> In article >, necromancer - ECHM wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:43:36 -0700, "Daniel W. Rouse Jr."
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42