Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J. Clarke[_5_]
Forum: Jeep September 23rd 16, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
95 jeep grand cherokee coolant leak

In article >,
says...

> Hey I have a 95 jeep grand cherokee that has engine coolant leak...
Forum: Jeep June 11th 16, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
pto drive shaft to winch drive

In article >,
says...

> i am having problems with an old koenig 100. the bolt securing the...
Forum: Jeep May 5th 16, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
The best laid plans

In article >, says...

> On 5/1/2016 11:01 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
> > Got in the Jeep at work Friday, and the steering wheel would go about a
> > quarter...
Forum: Jeep May 1st 16, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
The best laid plans

Got in the Jeep at work Friday, and the steering wheel would go about a
quarter turn to the left and a bit farther to the right and the power
steering is making the dreaded sucking sound. Checked...
Forum: Jeep August 30th 15, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
ZJ Starter

Does anybody know of a decent starter for the '97 5.2 ZJ? I seem to be
getting about 2 years out of the ones from the auto parts stores and
it's a pain in the butt.
Forum: Jeep July 20th 15, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
The last straw

In article >,
says...

> "J. Clarke" > wrote in message
Forum: Jeep July 19th 15, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
The last straw

In article >,
says...

> On 7/19/2015 1:55 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
> > In article >,
Forum: Jeep July 19th 15, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
The last straw

In article >,
says...

> "J. Clarke" > wrote in message
Forum: Jeep July 19th 15, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
The last straw

In article >,
says...

> On 7/18/2015 4:57 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
> > In article >,
Forum: Jeep July 18th 15, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
The last straw

In article >,
says...

> Funny you should ask ... I are one (small engines to heavy equipment,
> including diesels), but I've not been able to...
Forum: Jeep July 18th 15, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
The last straw

In article >,
says...
> And it's still cutting out as bad as ever. I don't dare take it out of town.

Have you considered obtaining the...
Forum: Jeep July 7th 15, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By J. Clarke[_5_]
The New Popemobile

CBS Evening News, Tuesday, July 6, 2015. Seems the Hyundai didn't work
out and the new Popemobile is a Jeep. They don't mention it in the
story but there's a very clear shot of it, with "J E E P"...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12