Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Plowboy
Forum: Simulators January 4th 12, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
From the archives...

"Kai Åberg" > wrote in message
> On 24/12/2011 00:03, Plowboy wrote:
>> A GPL Christmas
>> by Joe Shaw
>>
>> 'Twas The Night...
Forum: Simulators December 23rd 11, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
From the archives...

A GPL Christmas
by Joe Shaw

'Twas The Night Before Christmas, And All Through The House,
Not A Creature Was Stirring, 'Cept My PC Mouse.
I Was Surfing The Web, For Setup Advice,
For The Right Lotus...
Forum: Simulators April 1st 11, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
Posted By Plowboy
I was trying not to expect too much from rF2, but...

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (PlowBoy) wrote:
>
>> So since I didn't have time to surf, when is it...
Forum: Simulators March 2nd 11, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Plowboy
NKPro 1.3 - Hill climb at Trento is a must have

Andrew,
2things, sorry about the iRacing cold turkey thing you are pursuing (sp?)
hope it works out for you, hope I don't have to join you, lol.

I might need help, I was a big netKar fan, ran a...
Forum: Simulators June 16th 10, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Plowboy
iRacing Discussion Forum

"Uwe" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:11:26 -0700, rcgldr wrote:
>
>> That's part of the issue of not allowing the...
Forum: Simulators June 16th 10, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Plowboy
iRacing Mustang

"Pat Dotson" > wrote in message
> Heard Mid-Ohio was out. Is the Mustang out too? If so, anyone...
Forum: Simulators May 20th 10, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By Plowboy
Nurburgring screenshots from GT5

fuk u
"APLer" > wrote in message
> "Plowboy" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Ok the whole...
Forum: Simulators May 20th 10, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By Plowboy
Nurburgring screenshots from GT5

Ok the whole 2 laps are truncated (seems like the segment is intact as shown
on TOP GEAR, but it takes just over 6 minutes to watch 2 10 minute laps)...

Oh and I couldn't revisit (refresh memory)...
Forum: Simulators May 20th 10, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By Plowboy
Nurburgring screenshots from GT5

well I did as of that episode :P Ill find the link if I can, it was funny
stuff, and contained both laps! she failed both times to beat 10, second
time they emptied extra crap and Richard out of...
Forum: Simulators April 7th 10, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 28
Posted By Plowboy
How many active players in iRacing now?

I feel it is crazy that you think Saturday night at any F'ing race track is
different, plenty of back markers and wannabe's, driving ****, plenty of
rich dumbasses out there as well... plenty of...
Forum: Simulators January 29th 10, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Plowboy
Iracing Skippy schedule?

I meant in my last post above to state I wouldn't be around to check posts
wed nights...

Yeah the skippy has changed a bit over the last 2 or 3 updates, not sure
since you don't give a timeline of...
Forum: Simulators September 30th 09, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Plowboy
Logitech profiler

Opposite for me, without profiler, you cant separate the pedals, adjust the
force feed back, yes there are a lot of "basic settings" you need to set for
the g25 to work "normal" IMHO... the...
Forum: Simulators August 29th 09, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Plowboy
Suburu Impreza vs Mitsubishi Lancer

Top gear concluded the mitsu was much better... stock.
"Beano" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:29:19 +1000, Rod...
Forum: Simulators July 6th 09, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Plowboy
Blue Flags In rfactor

**** you Dave, I didn't say YOU as much as in YOU "David testicle
********"... I said you can argue to be a dick and ignore them it is
technically the same as ignoring the principles that you...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14