Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I'll Always Be Here
Forum: VW water cooled October 21st 08, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
EDR?

" > wrote in news:02fd604f-d058-4fb9-84a8-
:

> On Oct 21, 3:48*am, "I'll Always Be Here"
> > wrote:
Forum: VW water cooled October 21st 08, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
EDR?

"lobo" > wrote in news:kHcLk.5895$Ws1.5287
@nlpi064.nbdc.sbc.com:

>> Never over-estimate the intelligence of people with an agenda.
>>
>> Thanks for the link and suggestions, but...
Forum: VW water cooled October 14th 08, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Phaeton and on-board accident computer

"Lost In Space/Woodchuck" > wrote in
:

> as far as I know all VW airbag modules record crash data... such as
> vehicle speed...
Forum: VW water cooled October 13th 08, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Phaeton and on-board accident computer

Just wondering if it actually has one or something like it to record events
in the case of a crash.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4