Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: Jeep May 10th 14, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike
Plugs for Wrangler

D-R wrote:
> Gonna change the plugs on my 2008 JK. Recommendations?? The cost
> seems to vary from about $2.50 to $14..... Want good plugs that can
> that a lot of slow, hot off road stuff as...
Forum: Technology January 27th 14, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike
What's the best remover for stripped lug nuts/lost wheel lock keys?

N8N wrote:
> you must have a better impact than any of his guys... I know there's
> two of whatever the classic IR gun is (the aluminum one with the 5
> position dial on the revering slider thing)...
Forum: Chrysler October 12th 12, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike
Need cigarette lighter not to go off with the ignition switch!Still need help!

wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Oct 2012 09:45:35 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
> > wrote:
>
>> On 10/07/12 07:55 pm, wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a way...
Forum: Technology July 10th 12, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 86
Posted By Mike
93 Altima stalling at random

mark wrote:
> Update: Car has not stalled since that oil change a few weeks ago
>

> New problem though: Failed emission test on very high Nox reading ,
> 3x the maximum allowed. Cat was changed...
Forum: Chrysler February 12th 12, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike
Mass Air Flow Sensor Assy for 1990 Plymouth Laser

Guv Bob wrote:
> "SRN" > wrote in message

Forum: Chrysler February 2nd 12, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Guv Bob wrote:
> There's no Plymouth newsgroup, so I'm hoping someone here might know
> about this.....
>
> Anyone know where to find a working used mass air flow transmitter
> for 1990 Mitsubishi...
Forum: Technology October 2nd 11, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.trucks.ford
Replies: 32
Posted By Mike
noise/vibration in front end of '93 Ford F-150 please help!

Nate Nagel wrote:
> I'm running out of ideas here... I have a '93 F-150, extended cab,
> 2WD, 300/E4OD that I bought used with about 120K miles on it. It
> currently has about 140K. When I bought...
Forum: Technology August 17th 11, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike
Stalling Sentra

Peter Sheriff wrote:
> I have a 2001 Nissan Sentra with a 1.8 l engine. A few weeks ago it
> started to stall just after I started it. After about the third time
> I could get it to run. Over the...
Forum: Jeep December 28th 09, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Mike
Wagoneer Fuel Mileage

" > wrote in message
On Dec 23, 3:02 pm, "DougW"...
Forum: Technology June 11th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Mike
Dakota update:No smoke!

"stryped" > wrote in message
>I let it idle for 30 minutes. Smoke went away. I drove it in my field
Forum: Chrysler June 6th 09, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By Mike
Broken hood cable

"AFX" > wrote in message
On Jun 5, 6:46 pm, Zaphod Beeblebrox > wrote:
> >Well my hood...
Forum: Driving February 17th 09, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike
Carelessly opened car doors could result in fines

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:49:48 -0800 (PST), Studemania
> wrote:

>BTW, in GB the laws says that vehicles cannot ride within a yard or so
>(I forget thee xact measurement) of the...
Forum: Chrysler January 2nd 09, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 54
Posted By Mike
Ignition question involving use of ballast resistor

"Jack" > wrote in message
>> Jack wrote:
>>
>>> 1987 Dodge Dakota 3.9L carbed
>>>
>>> I...
Forum: Technology January 2nd 09, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Jack" > wrote in message
>> Jack wrote:
>>
>>> 1987 Dodge Dakota 3.9L carbed
>>>
>>> I...
Forum: Technology July 7th 08, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike
Belt dressing, pros and cons?

"Micheal C. Jordan" > wrote in message

> What are the pros and cons, if any, to applying the spray-on belt
> dressings to a multi-vee...
Forum: Technology June 27th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike
OK Seriously : Are there any Additives that yawl like

"genius" > wrote in message
On Jun 26, 6:32 am, "HLS" > wrote:
> "disston"...
Forum: Technology June 27th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Mike
1998 LaSabre won't start

"Sara Brown" > wrote in message
>A quick follow up..I tried starting it again on the way home by
Forum: Technology June 26th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

"disston" > wrote in message
> "I've heard that a little sugar in the gas tank will sweeten the
> exhaust...
Forum: Technology June 26th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Mike
1998 LaSabre won't start

"Sara Brown" > wrote in message
> Hello all..You guys usually have some good insight so here goes..My
Forum: Technology June 25th 08, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Turn Signal problems

"Big Bubba" > wrote in message
>I have a 94 Buick Skylark. The turn signals don't work.
>
> I have tested the fuse and it is fine. ...
Forum: Technology June 24th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
My car passed Smog Inspection but

"Tube Audio" > wrote in message
> My car passed smog inspection but I don't think its running as good as it
> can.
>
> Can...
Forum: Technology June 12th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos
Replies: 38
Posted By Mike
New battery, car still dead as doornail

"Cleo Frank" > wrote in message

Forum: Technology June 12th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos

"Cleo Frank" > wrote in message
> Background: 1990 Mazda Protege, very well maintained, very clean
> under hood. Last night it...
Forum: Jeep June 11th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Fog light wiring info needed

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Thanks Mike, I have double checked and I misread it and it is for up to an
> 02 as the switch for the fog lamps on...
Forum: Jeep June 11th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Sorry about that, I thought they would all be the same for wiring. I have an
> 06 TJ, the switches are suppose to fit...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31