Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]
Forum: Driving February 13th 10, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Snow means tow: City tows 100 cars

gpsman > wrote in
:

> None of the cars were impounded and none of
> the car owners were given...
Forum: Driving February 11th 10, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2

John Lucas > wrote in
:

> A friend of my wife was rear ended twice in a week by the same guy. On
> Saturday the lady braked for a...
Forum: Driving February 9th 10, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 12
High Speed Passenger Trains in America - Would Terrorists attack them?

"betweentheeyes" > wrote in news:hkqm7h
:

> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
> message...
Forum: Driving February 9th 10, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 10
Traffic Cameras

necromancer - ECHM > wrote in
:

> SFB spewed:
>

>>So let's replace the fines with license suspension. That...
Forum: Driving February 9th 10, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 12
High Speed Passenger Trains in America - Would Terrorists attack them?

China has a 200 mph train in service now but if america tried that it would
probably lead to daily cases of loonies blowing up the rails right before
the train comes along, killing hundreds of...
Forum: Driving February 9th 10, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Important Announcement I am opting out of Usenet for good

"Bob C," > wrote in news:fc93c5bb-7fe7-4fd5-86b5-
:

> What up son!
>
> I have decided to shift my mission in the great science of...
Forum: Driving February 9th 10, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 10
Traffic Cameras

lil abner > wrote in :

> It's all about money.
> On the news another City is taking down Red Light Cameras, or the Camera
> Company is. Not enough...
Forum: Driving February 7th 10, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.road
Replies: 5
Brilliant replacement for jack stands

texasgate > wrote in news:57376494-33ae-4441-8b32-
:

> On Feb 6, 7:55*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
Forum: Driving February 7th 10, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.road,
Replies: 5
Text-and-Drive Bans Don't Matter, Study Finds

Ablang > wrote in
:

> Text-and-Drive Bans Don't Matter, Study Finds
>
> Brennon Slattery
>
> Jan 29, 2010...
Forum: Driving February 2nd 10, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 24
Another psycho pilot lands on a rush hour freeway

Frito Pendejo > wrote in
:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> So the oil pressure is dropping. That does not...
Forum: Driving February 2nd 10, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 24
Another psycho pilot lands on a rush hour freeway

Larry Sheldon > wrote in news:7sooveFa1rU1
@mid.individual.net:

> On 2/1/2010 10:57 AM, Orval Fairbairn wrote:
>
>> Well, just WHERE
>
> Well, just WHY do people give the moron...
Forum: Driving February 2nd 10, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 24
Another psycho pilot lands on a rush hour freeway

Frito Pendejo > wrote in
:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of...
Forum: Driving February 2nd 10, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 24
Another psycho pilot lands on a rush hour freeway

Larrybud > wrote in
:

..

> Yeah, right, LOW OIL is nothing to be concerned about in an
> AIRPLANE.
>
> As soon as...
Forum: Driving February 2nd 10, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 24
Another psycho pilot lands on a rush hour freeway

Orval Fairbairn > wrote in
:

> In article >,
Forum: Driving February 1st 10, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 24
Another psycho pilot lands on a rush hour freeway

This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of ppl, and despite what the
article says, it doesn't sound like an emergency to...
Forum: Driving January 28th 10, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 12
The 12 worst cars ever built

wrote in
:

I inherited a 1974 AMC Horner(?) coupe. I
> quess they were cobbling them from assorted parts. This one had
> a 3...
Forum: Driving January 27th 10, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 12
The 12 worst cars ever built

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/the-12-worst-cars-ever-
built/article1443510/

The “winners”: (In alphabetical order)

1971 AMC Gremlin - The worst of AMC's vehicles, the Gremlin guzzled...
Forum: Driving January 27th 10, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 1
Average speed ticketing

Brent > wrote in news:hjnihc$o7q$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/30/3031.asp
>
> "The UK Sustainable Development Commission...
Forum: Driving January 27th 10, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 1
Another Drunk Driver charged w murder

I hope this monster is convicted of murder but have to admit killing
passengers is not quite as bad as killing innocent ppl in another car. The
passengers in a sense brought this on themselves when...
Forum: Driving January 26th 10, 09:00 PM Posted to talk.politics.guns,alt.ufc,alt.politics.british,rec.autos.driving,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Is White Revolution the only solution?

" > wrote in news:b26c8545-e59d-4c04-
:

> On Jan 25, 11:32*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
Forum: Driving January 26th 10, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 41
A new threshold for DUI crossed....

Larry Sheldon > wrote in
:

> On 1/25/2010 3:1
>
> Lemmesee --article posted by the madman drunk SADAM. About the state
> that "elected"...
Forum: Driving January 26th 10, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 41
A new threshold for DUI crossed....

Frito Pendejo > wrote in
:

> It's strange how you came to that conclusion, since the article
> describes a drunk man who...
Forum: Driving January 26th 10, 05:33 AM Posted to alt.california,ca.politics,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 2
Woman drives home with dead pensioner wedged in windscreen

Sounds Like California > wrote
in :

> A police spokesman says the 23-year-old catering student was so...
Forum: Driving January 26th 10, 05:32 AM Posted to talk.politics.guns,alt.ufc,alt.politics.british,rec.autos.driving,misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Is White Revolution the only solution?

wrote in news:a9bsl5hmjd6abstmfn7nothppdljcrp3m4@
4ax.com: