Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David G Fisher
Forum: Simulators September 21st 06, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By David G Fisher
New LeMans for rFactor Screens

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher wrote:
>
> <snip url's>
>
> That is really stunning.. I'm assuming this...
Forum: Simulators September 21st 06, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Bart Westra" > wrote in message

> "David G Fisher" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators September 21st 06, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By David G Fisher
New LeMans for rFactor Screens

All info here.

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=257209

--
David G Fisher

"mcewena" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators September 21st 06, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By David G Fisher
New LeMans for rFactor Screens

http://pix.nofrag.com/05/31/a06a892270342e21c2e3f098b5ae.jpg

http://pix.nofrag.com/aa/e4/2339b5050cab5643dfcb1af32f9b.jpg

http://pix.nofrag.com/29/6e/8a47306ff40f30ba3bbfa35b73ed.jpg

http://pix.nof...
Forum: Simulators September 18th 06, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By David G Fisher
rFactor vs. GTR2

"Chang Liu" > wrote in message
> Played a bit of GTR2 yesterday.. Compared to that $40 I've spent on
> rFactor.. Seeing how GTR2 is...
Forum: Simulators September 6th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By David G Fisher
Returning to RFactor...

There's a lot of tracks. Look for "Soulrender" tracks.

I would use the in game NASCAR cars, and wait for the Pits to release their
version.

--
David G Fisher
Forum: Simulators September 6th 06, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"David G Fisher" > wrote in message
>6 layouts.
>
> http://racecast.rfactor.net/?go=trackdetails&trackid=22
>
> Supposed to be...
Forum: Simulators September 6th 06, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By David G Fisher
Returning to RFactor...

Just save your player folder so you keep your setups.

Uninstall your current version and install the full update. Don't use your
previous controller file. Start new. Just save your setups.

You...
Forum: Simulators September 2nd 06, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By David G Fisher
ISI's Monza For rFactor!

6 layouts.

http://racecast.rfactor.net/?go=trackdetails&trackid=22

Supposed to be released sometime in the next few days.
--
David G Fisher
Forum: Simulators September 2nd 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Don Burnette" > wrote in message
> Thanks guys, I will check them out.
>
> I am having fun with just the stock...
Forum: Simulators September 1st 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 27
Posted By David G Fisher
Sim Racing Software Pricing

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
> ==--== wrote:
>
>> GPL was great for it's TIME
>> rFactor netcode is miles above it...
Forum: Simulators August 28th 06, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 27
Posted By David G Fisher
Sim Racing Software Pricing

Larry, come one. There's no way in hell it's the best multi code. It was,
but it's not even close now.

--
David G Fisher

"Larry" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators August 28th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 27
Posted By David G Fisher
Sim Racing Software Pricing

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
> Online Racer wrote:
>
>> If you
>> look at Iracings propaganda you will see that they...
Forum: Simulators August 28th 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mike Horton" > wrote in message

Forum: Simulators August 27th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
> It maybe just my impression but it seems to me sim racers are prepared...
Forum: Simulators August 20th 06, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By David G Fisher
I Must be Getting Slow

Montreal has a one section where you can cut to gain a lot of time
(chicane), but everyone is playing by the same rules so our laps are still
good IMO.

As for the other tracks that I've submitted...
Forum: Simulators August 18th 06, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By David G Fisher
rFactor development

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> "Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in...
Forum: Simulators August 17th 06, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By David G Fisher
I Must be Getting Slow

> wrote in message
> How are people doing 1:12's at the Canada track in the FIA 2005 rFactor
> F1 mod? I've seen...
Forum: Simulators August 9th 06, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By David G Fisher
CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

"Trev B" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher wrote:
Forum: Simulators August 8th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Trev B" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher wrote:
>> "Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators August 8th 06, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By David G Fisher
CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message

Forum: Simulators August 8th 06, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Trev B" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher wrote:
>> "David G Fisher" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators August 7th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By David G Fisher
CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

"David G Fisher" > wrote in message
> http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005
>

> --
> David G Fisher

It's hard...
Forum: Simulators August 7th 06, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By David G Fisher
CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005

--
David G Fisher
Forum: Simulators August 4th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By David G Fisher
rFactor re-intall proceedures?

"Rod" > wrote in message