Showing results 1 to 25 of 330
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Replies: 68
Al Gore's son pulled over for doing 100 mph

Larry Bud wrote:
>> Gore talks about this and has all talked about it in
>> pretty much every book and documentary he's done. For example, "Earth in
>> the Balance" and in "An Inconvenient...
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs

Fred G. Mackey wrote:
>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' ) wrote:
>>

>>> 3) His injuries were life threatening according to Gore and who knows if
>>> pain...
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
ROTFLMAO: SADDAM's theme song?

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/afroman/letsallgetdrunktonight.html

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.

The Man Behind The Curtain wrote:
>http://www.boston.com/news/local/connecticut/articles/2007/07/04/beardsley_park_in_bridgeport_closed_after_van_plunges_into_water/

Wow, Darwin had a field...
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Replies: 68
Al Gore's son pulled over for doing 100 mph

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
>

>> BTW, what kind of mileage does the Prius gets at 100mph?
>
>I thought of that angle too. If al gore really cares...
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs

MLOM wrote:
>On Jul 4, 2:49 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
>> It appears he wasn't even charged for the extreme speeding but instead
>> for drug...
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 68
Al Gore's son pulled over for doing 100 mph

The Man Behind The Curtain wrote:
>Wow, he should get together with Bush's daughters. They could party!

Certainly! The whole group has been invited to be special guest of Ted
and Patrick at the...
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs

Larry wrote:
>In article >,
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:

Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs

Bo Raxo wrote:

>Yet Presott's son was elected President, as well as his grandson - who had
>his own drunk driving conviction. Sorry to disappoint you, but as soon as
>Hilary annoys enough...
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.drugs
Replies: 68
Al Gore's son pulled over for doing 100 mph

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>It appears he wasn't even charged for the extreme speeding but instead
>for drug possession!!

Gee, how much gas do you think he was saving at...
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usas
Replies: 27
INCREDIBLE - No Charges Against Trucker Who Killed 6 While Recharging His Cell Phone

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>David Johnston wrote:
>> On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 19:37:59 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>> MURDERERS > wrote:
>>
>>> Alan Baker...
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usas
Replies: 27
INCREDIBLE - No Charges Against Trucker Who Killed 6 While Recharging His Cell Phone

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Alan Baker wrote:
>

>> Sorry, but it can't have happened.
>>
>> According to you, speeding is what kills and he wasn't speeding.
>>
>> Ergo, no...
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Brent P wrote:
>In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > said in
>> rec.autos.driving:
Forum: Driving July 5th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usas
Replies: 27
INCREDIBLE - No Charges Against Trucker Who Killed 6 While Recharging His Cell Phone

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Eight people he killed, not 6. Endless apologies.

Even better! Darwin must have been a bit overworked, as he missed
those eight in the original...
Forum: Driving July 4th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
** 8-yr-old Killed while Illegally Riding Go-cart in Street <= Truck Driver ARRESTED **

Bo Raxo wrote:
>They'll prosecute the guy who didn't see a go-kart in the middle of
>traffic (and they should, for leaving the scene), but they won't touch
>the jerks who set up the situation. It'll...
Forum: Driving July 4th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 7
Corzine's trooper-chauffeur has a good excuse for his extreme speeding - HE HAD NO IDEA

John B. wrote:
>I can see it now. Cruising through NJ and getting pulled over by Mr.
>Corzine's Trooper. "You were doing 67 in a 65!" I'd probably frickin'
>laugh in his FACE!!!!!

If you're Aunt...
Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 07:29 PM Posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,alt.nuke.the.usa
Replies: 48
Was the Glasgow "car bombing" really just an ordinary car crash

BDK wrote:

>That 1974 2 door Matador was the dorkmobile of all time:
>
>http://www.americandreamcars.com/1974amcmatadorcp011507.htm
>
>I don't think they made street tires back then that could even...
Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 07:24 PM Posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,alt.conspiracy,alt.nuke.the.usa

Larry Bud wrote:
>On Jul 2, 12:25 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
>> seon ferguson wrote:
>> > Even I'm not buying into this car bomb and terrorisim rubbish...
Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
LLB/MFFY nearly causes a crash today on the way to work.

Larry Bud wrote:
>Driving S on I-75 in the Detroit area. I'm in the left lane, traffic
>is moving at the SL of 70mph. Middle and right lane is slightly
>slower. Traffic is relatively light because...
Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving,alt.travel
Replies: 25
Do people have to work this week?

Larry Bud wrote:
>On Jul 2, 11:17 am, wrote:
>> Days off this week:
>>
>> Working class - Wed. only
>>
>> Management - Either Mon, Tues, Wed OR Wed, Thurs, Fri

Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
What would you do?

wrote:
>On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 02:04:10 -0500, wrote:
>
>>I was driving down the road near a river and there were all kinds of
>>bugs smashing into my windshield. ...
Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 31
Teen driver who killed herself and 4 others was ILLEGALLY DRIVING

¥ UltraMan ¥ wrote:
>If death put them "out of their misery" then death must be,
>ipso facto, a reward.

Try it out and get back to us.

--

We're all here
Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

¥ UltraMan ¥ wrote:
>David Johnston wrote:
>> On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:17:46 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>> MURDERERS > wrote:

Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-crime,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 35
** Gov. Corzine's 91 mph Trooper back on the road <= run for the hills! **

¥ UltraMan ¥ wrote:
>Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver wrote:
>> ¥ UltraMan ¥ wrote:

Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving,alt.travel