Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: necromancer[_8_]
Forum: Driving November 15th 15, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Push button starting

On Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 3:28:26 PM UTC-5, Harry K wrote:
> Another family saved from CO death due to the "push the stupid button" system in Spokane, wa. Fortunately they woke up in time to...
Forum: Driving March 23rd 14, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Why the hating on Carl Taylor/Rogers?

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 7:28:21 PM UTC-4, necromancer wrote:
> On Friday, March 21, 2014 6:42:44 AM UTC-4, wrote:
>
> > I'm just a bit naive on this sort of thing, so if...
Forum: Driving March 22nd 14, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Why the hating on Carl Taylor/Rogers?

On Friday, March 21, 2014 6:42:44 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> I'm just a bit naive on this sort of thing, so if someone could fill me in OBJECTIVELY, without injecting personal feelings or...
Forum: Driving March 22nd 14, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

On Friday, March 21, 2014 5:00:21 PM UTC-4, Joy Beeson wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:18:33 -0700 (PDT), Harry K <turnk...com>
>
> wrote:
>

> > A long, long history of posting in this group...
Forum: Driving February 24th 14, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
What ever happened to Scott from Azlan?

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 2:22:54 AM UTC-5, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
> Anyone know?

Dunno. Seems that most of the regulars here and on m.t.r have abandoned usenet thanks to the racists and...
Forum: Driving July 18th 13, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
License plate spray

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:33:15 AM UTC-4, James Silverton wrote:
> Has anyone experience of using those expensive cans of spray-on paint to
>
> foil roadside cameras?

IIRC, Mythbusters...
Forum: Driving April 11th 13, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 8
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
They drive amongst us

On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 12:20:04 AM UTC-4, Harry K wrote:

< snip >

> I have seen morons hit the brakes, slow down etc. upon seeing a cop
>
> but never before when they weren't even doing the...
Forum: Driving April 8th 13, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Headlights ruminations

On Sunday, April 7, 2013 10:06:29 PM UTC-4, Arif Khokar wrote:
> On 4/7/2013 7:51 PM, Steve B wrote:

<snip>

> > I have never ridden in or driven a car that had the blue lights. Is there a

Forum: Driving March 29th 13, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Family Survives High-Speed Crash Caused by Hogs

On Friday, March 29, 2013 3:18:20 PM UTC-4, Harry K wrote:

> I guess she never heard of "overdriving your lights". Bet they were
>
> doing 85 which is insane at night

Doesn't TX usually post...
Forum: Driving March 20th 13, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 27
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
When will people learn it's a passing lane, not a cruising lane

On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:57:15 PM UTC-4, Arif Khokar wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HROigWi-CcU
>

> (Note that it's a North Carolina Sheriff's vehicle in...
Forum: Driving March 19th 13, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Volvo Device Automatically Slams The Brakes When It Spots Pedestrians, Cyclists In Car’s Path

On Friday, March 8, 2013 6:49:28 AM UTC-5, Nate Nagel wrote:
> On 03/06/2013 03:05 PM, necromancer wrote:

> Well, death by a thousand cuts. There's definitely thousands of dollars
>
> worth of...
Forum: Driving March 17th 13, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Judy **** For Brains Diarya spewed:

> You can't read. I made it clear in the opening post, i oppose this.

You oppose everything, unless it inconveniences you, you cock sucking whore.
Forum: Driving March 6th 13, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Judy **** For Brains Dairya spewed:

> This is gonna add thousands of $ to the cost of a car and would not be

No it won't, you stupid american (sic) bitch. Just like everything else you claim will,...
Forum: Driving March 6th 13, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Baby born after parents killed in New York hit-and-run crash dies

On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 12:25:26 PM UTC-5, Mangith Sai wrote:

> http://www.lat<break_link>on/nationnow/la-na-nn-baby-born-after-

<< snip >>

So?
Forum: Driving February 16th 13, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Oregon wants to hit texting drivers with $2000 fine

Judy **** 4 Brains Dairya spewed:

> Another idea i like is to let the cops "soften up" anyone they catch
>
> text driving. Not kill or even cripple - but maybe a busted jaw or
>
> cracked...
Forum: Driving February 14th 13, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Oregon wants to hit texting drivers with $2000 fine

Judy **** For Brains Dairya spewed:

> I say lets also make text driving a felony with all the consequent
>
> loss of rights and job opportunities that entails.

<< snip crap >>

I say we make...
Forum: Driving February 12th 13, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Father charged with killing DUI who killed his two sons

Judy **** For Brains Dairya spewed:

> Let's hope the jury practices jury nullification and lets this dad go
>
> even if he is guilty. Drunk drivers are coddled way too much in
>
> america and as a...
Forum: Driving February 7th 13, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
8 killed in VEHICLE mass murder so media buries story

Judy **** For Brains Dairya spewed:

> More killing is done by cars than by guns but the media doesn't care.

Because the media's customers (advertisers) and we
the media's consumers don't care...
Forum: Driving February 5th 13, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 21
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
8 killed in VEHICLE mass murder so media buries story

Judy **** For brains Dairya spewed:

> Did it get sandy hook type coverage?

Is there a reason why you want it to get that
type of coverage? Like you getting your 15
minutes of fame by mowing down...
Forum: Driving January 27th 13, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Drunk Fatalities

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 8:36:27 AM UTC-5, Howard Evans wrote:

> Read in a local paper where a 23 YO wrecked and killed himself.

<< snip remainder about the dead drunk >>

Darwin is pleased...
Forum: Driving January 24th 13, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Ireland wants to legalize drunk driving. Says it will reducemental depression!

Drunken slut Judy **** 4 Brains Dairya spewed

> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/drunk-driving-permits-ireland_n_2527800.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

<< snip article >>

Then why don't you...
Forum: Driving January 18th 13, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Why won't Obozo admit drunk drivers are a bigger menace than gun owners?

Judy **** For Brains Dairya spewed:

> Wrong. If we made all DUIs a felony with automatic loss of license
>
> for 5 years +, the problem would be cut by 80% overnight.
>
> Drunk driving is not a...
Forum: Driving January 15th 13, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 2:36:43 PM UTC-5, AmyLeVere wrote:

> Judy? YOU will not admit to ****ing donkeys, and also, why YOU refusem
>
> can't vote?

Judy has admitted to killing someone...
Forum: Driving January 15th 13, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
Why won't Obozo admit drunk drivers are a bigger menace than gun owners?

Judy **** 4 Brains Dairya spewed:

> So he continues to rant about guns and completely ignores the bigger
>
> and more correctable problem of drunk drivers.

Guns or drunk drivers, who cares? The...
Forum: Driving January 15th 13, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 72
Posted By necromancer[_8_]
I'm sick of hearing about law-abiding gun owners

**** 4 Brains spewed:

> No they didn't. They stayed the same because the change was done
>
> gradually and cars were getting safer anyway and because of the war
>
> on drunk driving.

Proof...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68