Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.84 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Corkery11
Forum: Chrysler January 14th 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Corkery11
Code 905

Thanks for the reply. I should have pointed out that starting is no longer
a problem as it appears that my car was suffering from having a loose
block connector at the rear of the dash / instrument...
Forum: Chrysler January 13th 07, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Corkery11
Code 905

Hi since messing with various electrics in order to fix a starting problem
(thanks again for all the previous replies with regards that issue) I now
have an error 905 on the dashboard diagnostics...
Forum: Chrysler January 8th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Corkery11
Hurrah, well done lads .........but.....

Its the red block which attaches directly to the instrument cluster /
binnacle at the rear, as opposed to the blue block which attaches to the
warning light strip. On the way home when the dash went...
Forum: Chrysler January 7th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Corkery11
Hurrah, well done lads .........but.....

Thanks to the advice on this site I think I have fixed the problem starting
with my Grand Voyager. Basically when I "wiggle" the block connector at the
rear of the dash I can either replicate or cure...
Forum: Chrysler December 29th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By Corkery11
Intermittent starting / immobiliser /dash

Thanks for all the replies ! Have changed all modules ( TCM, PCM and
immobiliser alarm unit) All from second hand car. Checked battery earth
cables and that was fully charged. Did not work so rang...
Forum: Chrysler December 23rd 06, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By Corkery11
Intermittent starting / immobiliser /dash

Hi Bill,
I just tried to send an e mail, but when I replaced the last letter with
an x, I got an undeliverable message. Do I need to change caps or spacing?

Cheers Mark
Forum: Chrysler December 23rd 06, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By Corkery11
Intermittent starting / immobiliser /dash

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I forgot to mention that I have given the battery a full charge and
checked the terminals / clamps. They appear to be gripping tightly,
although I do not think there is any...
Forum: Chrysler December 23rd 06, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By Corkery11
Intermittent starting / immobiliser /dash

Hi, hope somebody out there can help.
We bought our Grand Voyager about 6 months ago. It is a 98 plate with the
3.3 litre petrol engine. We live in the UK.
About two months ago when we went to use it...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8