Showing results 1 to 25 of 92
Search took 3.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pete E. Kruzer
Forum: Chrysler March 27th 09, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Chrysler side lights and rear fog lights

My rear lights and rear fog lights do not work. Could this be a relay
as all
> the fuses are ok.
>
> Dennis

Rear fog lights??
Forum: Chrysler March 21st 09, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Paying for the name -- twice over.

On Mar 20, 1:27*pm, "Dori A Schmetterling" > wrote:
> Lexi?

Maybe she should trade her Lexus in on a Buick!

Buick vaulted six spots ending the 14-year stranglehold Lexus has...
Forum: Chrysler March 8th 09, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Chrysler Subpoenas Body at Funeral Preventing Burial in LawsuitTug-of-War

I have a friend who was a union shop steward at a Coke plant.
One of the union driver's girlfriend's father died. His will requested
that his body be given to medical science. A few months after...
Forum: Chrysler March 8th 09, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Check Engine Light (2005 Liberty)

On Mar 8, 9:24*am, jeffinputnam > wrote:

> I'm wondering why filling the gas tank or letting it sit for two days
> has to do with the problem.

A loose or bad gas cap will...
Forum: Chrysler March 8th 09, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Chrysler should manufacture these vehicles!!

An awesome invention from the 20's that didn't catch on.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,213971.0/topicseen.html
Forum: Chrysler March 2nd 09, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
A general air bag question

This morning a car pulled out in front of my sister in law and
husband. He didn't have time
to brake. He believes the two or three year old Avalon is totaled.
Everyone is OK, the sister in law was...
Forum: Chrysler February 26th 09, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
87 Dodge Aries for sale: in Pasadena CA.

On Feb 26, 11:13*am, stevegp > wrote:
> Low mileage, been sitting in a garage. Straight body.

I'll give you a dollar two sixty, a dollar three eighty with tax.
Forum: Chrysler February 22nd 09, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 31
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Speaking of Obama's Canadian visit...................

And the correct term is "Canada Goose" not "Canadian Goose."
Forum: Chrysler February 21st 09, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Feb 21, 10:56*am, cavedweller > wrote:
> On Feb 21, 10:23*am, "Pete E. Kruzer" > wrote:
>
> > .....Why did the news media in the states refer to it as...
Forum: Chrysler February 21st 09, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 31
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Speaking of Obama's Canadian visit...................

......Why did the news media in the states refer to it as Obama's first
visit to a foreign country, but never refer to a vehicle manufactured
in Canada bearing a US company name plate as being...
Forum: Chrysler February 13th 09, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Dealer broke retaining tabs, glued part in place!

On Feb 13, 2:16*pm, "Percival P. Cassidy" >
wrote:
> The power mirror switch (the L-Off-R rocker part) of our then brand-new
> '02 300M either was broken when we took delivery...
Forum: Chrysler February 8th 09, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 15
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
PT Cruiser

On Feb 7, 11:51*am, Lloyd > wrote:

> This is the last year for the PT,

For all PTs or just the convertible?
Forum: Chrysler February 6th 09, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Cars in USA

On Feb 5, 2:15*pm, "Leviathan" > wrote:
> So? Chevrolet is not a part of Chrysler.

They came damn close with the HHR !
Forum: Chrysler January 20th 09, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 48
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Fiat to take over Chrysler??

I don't know if this would be good.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123238519459294991.html?mod=rss_whats_news_us_business
Forum: Driving January 15th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.auto.mercedes,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.driving,alt.startrek,alt.obituaries
Replies: 75
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Montalban, Former Chrysler Pitchman, Dies At 88

Funeral Director Says Interior of Montalban Casket Made of Fine
Corinthian Leather
Forum: Chrysler January 15th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.auto.mercedes,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.driving,alt.startrek,alt.obituaries
Replies: 76
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Montalban, Former Chrysler Pitchman, Dies At 88

Funeral Director Says Interior of Montalban Casket Made of Fine
Corinthian Leather
Forum: Chrysler December 11th 08, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
The latest news on Chrysler

This morning I heard on a business news show (radio) that Chrysler
will probably go out of business.
Another company will buy their Jeep and Mini-Van line.

But then I also read in Car and Driver...
Forum: Chrysler December 5th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Key transmitter?

On Dec 4, 9:36*pm, Josh S > wrote:

BTW, I'm an electronics engineer who knows about radios, computers,
etc.; *your description was good.

Josh and Ted, this should interest...
Forum: Chrysler November 30th 08, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Key transmitter?

On Nov 28, 1:14*am, "Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote:
> "Josh S" > wrote in message

> > In article...
Forum: Chrysler November 30th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 16
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Key transmitter?

Go to AutoZone. On their counter they have a display that tests key
fob transmitters.
Forum: Chrysler November 19th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Bail 'em out? Who will buy the cars??

Evidently we're not buying vehicles manufactured by "The Big Three."
OK, the federal government bails them out.
Why would that prompt us to buy their cars? With today's economy
worsening everyday,...
Forum: Chrysler November 15th 08, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 39
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
Bailout for the Big Three?? How will it help??

How is giving (or lending as they say) $27 Billion to the car
companies going to help them sell vehicles??
The Feds can give Chrysler all the money in Fort Knox, I still won't
buy another Chrysler...
Forum: Chrysler October 21st 08, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
POWER WINDOWS IN '04 JEEP LIBERTY WON'T GO DOWN

It's my daughter's car. They're all up and none will go down. I told
her it sounded like a fuse. She thought she'd see if she could check
the fuse before she went to the dealer. She looked in her...
Forum: Chrysler October 20th 08, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
GM-Chrysler merger? Maybe not.

Michigan worried about possible job losses.
U.S. and Canadian union leaders against a merger.
This has an interesting graph of auto-industry job
losses since 2000. I'd be even more interested...
Forum: Chrysler October 18th 08, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Pete E. Kruzer
GM/Chrysler Merger Could Happen by Halloween

Well, I hope it won't be TOO much like the
Studebaker-Packard merger, because those brands both
disappeared very soon afterward.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 92